Breaking!!! Student Found Hanging from A Bridge Near Morehouse College In Atlanta

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
thanks for the actual logic & scenario and response unlike the other clown who quoted

Lol I mean I won't rule anything out but lynchings weren't just a message they were meant to humiliate as well. They were meant to torture and punish. If you lynch someone and make it look like a suicide you aren't sending a message, you aren't humiliating anyone and there's no pre hanging punishment.

This seems like a breh fed up with life. American society can be a form of MENTAL slavery. Who knows?

Daps
Trust me, I live like 2-3 miles from that area. Ain’t no white people over there like that at all

Doesn't mean anything. These demons have all the technology in the world and they've used the past year to show how prone they are to cross lines and broadcast the unmitigated rise of white supremacy under Trump. You can't apply common sense to uncommon times. :francis:

Last edited:
Daps
I was literally about to post this

that area right there NEVER sleeps - or at least it didn't when i was in school

If that area "never sleeps," passerby just let a guy commit suicide without stopping him? Did he manage to take the backpack off, fill it with chains, replace the key in his pocket, and string himself up without anyone seeing it? And being the South, it's not suspicious that he chose this awfully rare method of suicide? :patrice:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Rip to him, whoever did that is sick as fukk. If he offed himself that’s a really odd way to do it.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If that area "never sleeps," passerby just let a guy commit suicide without stopping him? Did he manage to take the backpack off, fill it with chains, replace the key in his pocket, and string himself up without anyone seeing it? And being the South, it's not suspicious that he chose this awfully rare method of suicide? :patrice:

hanging yourself isnt a rare method of suicide. people do it all the time. and yes its south, but Atlanta is the black capital of the U.S.
Jesus Christ you guys are dumb :snoop:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

:patrice:my point in bringing that up was the lynching part. a lynching is loud breh.

It's possible, but unlikely that a group of racist rednecks ran down to the VERY FIRST MLK AVE. to lynch and string up a black man

I was just saying that that's a busy part of atlanta for all that, somebody would have heard it, and broken it up - trust me.

but somebody reportedly saw him jump - again, there's always somebody in that area. ole buddy just needed a bridge i suppose :manny:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
People publicly hang themselves off bridges all the time? :patrice:

Hold up man. I know where you're going with this but let's apply some common damn sense

this happened in ATLANTA. the ATL PD have concluded this was a suicide.

about 80% of APD is black...they're BLACK breh...why would they cover this up? more importantly, HOW WERE THE CONVINCED TO!?

please answer that and make your arguments make sense :mindblown: