Breaking!!! Student Found Hanging from A Bridge Near Morehouse College In Atlanta

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I didn't see this on the news, but to be fair I don't watch the news. I get my news from here.

On a related note, my uncle died in the 90's. I didn't know much about it, all I heard was it was a suicide. Now that I'm older people are saying that it was fishy as hell. He hung himself off a stoplight. Most of my family thinks it wasn't a suicide.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
What black person is going to commit suicide via lynching oneself from a bridge? That's a classic lynching :yeshrug:

And we have cac trolls talking about "suicide" :mjlol:

Atlanta is supposed to be "black mecca" yet:

-it's being gentrified to all hell
-the last mayoral race featured a white southern conservative masking herself as an independent who almost beat a black democrat
-white supremacist rallies are being held closer and closer to the city
-now, we have a dude lynched from a bridge in 2018

White Supremacy is alive and well all across the world. Including Atlanta, so this was no "suicide." This was a lynching that happened not too long after an open, white supremacist rally in GA.

Peace

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so....was it suicide or murder?

Has anything about this been announced yet?

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
so....was it suicide or murder?

Has anything about this been announced yet?
Nobody is going to lynch someone in the middle of the hood in a place where anyone can see. If this was in a forrest or simething id say murder but even then who knows whats going through someones mind.

semtex

:)
Daps
If this is another lynching, how the hell are they pulling this off?