Breaking!!! Student Found Hanging from A Bridge Near Morehouse College In Atlanta

Blitz82

Pro
Daps
Uh...

He uses the backpack to carry the rope...

Let's use common sense.

A gang of White people gonna go to the hood, find a Black guy...don't beat his ass, dont tie his hands, don't strip him naked...

Gonna lynch him, nice and clean...

Or

A young black man was depressed and under some stress and decides to take himself out.

Suicide is definitely a possibility but I'm not ruling out lynching because I feel that's the most likely case. Public suicide is very rare and for a black person to lynch himself in a predominantly black area will speak volumes of trouble. Time will tell.

Blitz82

Pro
Daps
I can't imagine someone carrying a chain in their backpack, taking the chain out and then putting the backpack on like "oh can't forget this"

Or putting the key in his back pocket for safe measures.

Suicide doesn't make sense but there are too many suspicious things about this.

:patrice:

Blitz82

Pro
Daps
Investigators canvassed the area and located one person who said they overheard someone yelling "don't do it," Chafee said.

So they were able to find a "witness" that heard a "witness" but not directly.

I'm not trying to sound like a conspiracy theorist but they ruled out no foul play pretty quickly, no?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I'm waiting for more facts :hubie:

Suicide is a very real possibility especially with all of the attention seeking in society today.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I can't imagine someone carrying a chain in their backpack, taking the chain out and then putting the backpack on like "oh can't forget this"

Or putting the key in his back pocket for safe measures.

Suicide doesn't make sense but there are too many suspicious things about this.

:patrice:
Exactly

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lynching is what comes to mind upon seeing that kid hanging there and the rope design. It just feels like it idk, can’t desribe it really. It’s sad when suicide is what your hoping happened, but here we are smh.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I really find it hard to believe that somebody would get lynched over there. White boys would get straight fukked up talking about lynching somebody.

Man you can’t tell these coli militants anything. The castleberry hill projects over there and them nikkas be out all in the night. If bro was lynched he woulda been making hella noise and someone would have came to beat some cacs ass.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Man you can’t tell these coli militants anything. The castleberry hill projects over there and them nikkas be out all in the night. If bro was lynched he woulda been making hella noise and someone would have came to beat some cacs ass.

I was literally about to post this

that area right there NEVER sleeps - or at least it didn't when i was in school

panopticon

Superstar
Daps

For all my other people in Atlanta...did y’all see this on the news..I damn sure didn’t smh!!

Hey I just wanted to chime in on why it may not have been on the news...

There's a "copycat" effect of publicizing the details of successful (no other way to put it) suicides.

When Suicides Come in Clusters

Public Health and psychology/psychiatry folks can write more on this, but essentially getting the details on a suicide increases the chance of people already on the brink of suicide actually following through and taking their lives. I don't think its well understood why this happens - but my speculation is that its a pretty terrifying step for anyone to take, no matter how desperate and hopeless they might be, and that seeing that someone else was able to "follow through" gives those on the brink the physical courage necessary to take their own lives.

RIP to this young man. :mjcry:

I'm someone who has suffered from severe depression in the past (now well-treated and back to everyday life), and came close to taking my own life several times. I wish he had had the kind of people in his life that I was lucky enough to have, and who could have gotten him the help that he needed. :wow:

For anyone out there on thecoli today and in the future, please don't think that nobody gives a fukk about you if you find yourself on the brink. As much as I enjoy the fukkery and nonsense on this site, I try and remember that there's a real person behind every avatar. There's amazing treatments available now - shyt that wasn't even thought possible only 5 or 10 years ago - and all you have to do to get access is step forward and ask for help.