Breaking!!! Student Found Hanging from A Bridge Near Morehouse College In Atlanta

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah I’m feeling like ain’t no way somebody getting lynched at the AUC in 2018 with no witnesses.. I don’t know though man...

If it was a lynching there would be signs of breh getting his ass beat and more than likely killed beforehand..

No way in 2018 is a black man willingly walking to a bridge with a bunch of cacs holding rope..

So if breh did get his ass beat first and they saying it is a suicide they covering it up.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I smell cacs
Infographic_Why_wet_dogs_smell_cover.jpg

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
nothing restraining his hands. I assume a murder would have witnesses of a struggle, since his hands are free. :rip: nonetheless. Looks like the AUC Black-student community has already moved on and are ready to fukk tonight tho. :manny: How am I supposed to get more 'buck' than them 800 miles away? :yeshrug: This didnt even get one retweet. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are 0 white folks in that area. bro was probably depressed or something

shyt looks kind of fishy... but aint no way a gang of crackas came through that neighborhood and lynched someone....... especially without someone seeing or hearing something, or the young brother not putting up a fight

Blitz82

Pro
Daps
Like someone mentioned, who commits suicide with a backpack on :martin:

And just because there are no whites in that area doesn't mean that he could have been picked up from another area or cacs came from another area, saw their victim and made their statement in a predominantly black location smh

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Like someone mentioned, who commits suicide with a backpack on :martin:

And just because there are no whites in that area doesn't mean that he could have been picked up from another area or cacs came from another area, saw their victim and made their statement in a predominantly black location smh

Uh...

He uses the backpack to carry the chain...

Let's use common sense.

A gang of White people gonna go to the hood, find a Black guy...don't beat his ass, dont tie his hands, don't strip him naked...

Gonna lynch him, nice and clean...

Or

A young black man was depressed and under some stress and decides to take himself out.