Breaking: Stock market crash incoming (Update :sadcam)

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Low-key. Now is the time to buy a ton of penny stocks. People are gonna be so desperate to recuperate costs that they'll buy a penny stock and wait for it to rocket slowly. Put in a minimum of like 5000$ and give it a few days
A Japanese would tell you
まだ売っていないなら、すでに船に乗り遅れている

:mjlol:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Intel halved on Friday. I didn’t check where it’s at now. It was under $21 before trading started. I have 100 shares. Debating on buying more on Wednesday.
:patrice:
Is it wise tech and stock Brehs?
:lupe:

Threw some pocket change at earnings seeing bearish flow rolling into it and boy did it pay off. I wish I threw a lot more into the play, but hindsight is 20/20.

With that being said I’m bullish on it long. I’m heavy in 2026 leaps with a $55 strike. Don’t let anybody fool you but Intel is a BUY at these prices if you’re thinking long..aka 2025/2026.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Hell no, another argument fo dumping Biden was a good idea. You can’t hang this crash on Kamala

how is this on biden when institutional investors borrowed against japanese bonds to invest in the U.S stock market and it their japanese debt became to expensive to service?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
how is this on biden when institutional investors borrowed against japanese bonds to invest in the U.S stock market and it their japanese debt became to expensive to service?
I dont think its Bidens fault or the Feds either. Im speaking more to political optics.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
What does a financial market decline in an Asian Country have to do with the Presidential Election in the USA? :heh:

voters are ignorant about how the stock market works so when people see their 401K and pension plan down they attribute it to people like the president. people are just following a formula repeated ad-nauseum to just invest in some stocks but not know how the game is played. a bunch of unions have been getting finessed by wall street hedge fund manager for decades. charge high fees and let them hold the bag on toxic investments that they won't realize was toxic until a decade+ later.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
voters are ignorant about how the stock market works so when people see their 401K and pension plan down they attribute it to people like the president. people are just following a formula repeated ad-nauseum to just invest in some stocks but not know how the game is played. a bunch of unions have been getting finessed by wall street hedge fund manager for decades. charge high fees and let them hold the bag on toxic investments that they won't realize was toxic until a decade+ later.
So there is no known connection between a decline in the financial markets of Asia and the Presidential race in the USA. Literally no one has pointed to any financial policy implemented by the Biden Administration that is responsible for the current issues in Asia or did I miss something other than the fact that Dummy Trump has no fugging clue about what he is yammering about.