Breaking: Stock market crash incoming (Update :sadcam)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If this drives down the price of Crowdstrike more, that might be a possible play. I heard they're about to get sued though.

Thing is Crowdstrike basically has the whole lane though.
I picked some up a little earlier today. Didn't throw the bag at it and I think it'll drop down a little from here so it's one of my DCA plays, but it's really sticking around today:

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
Tell us what to buy.

I’m willing to throw in a few bucks right now.
I’m no finance guy but one of my homies is. dad also trained to be an economist and he tells me stuff from time to time, so here’s what I can contribute

Roundhill Ball Metaverse ETF (“METV”) - probably a long play but I got a home girl who years ago invested a pretty crazy amount in this etf alone
QuantumScape Corporation (QS) stock - positioned to do some big things if their battery tech pans out large scale

daps, reps, and beer money $scholardollar if you come up off of either:youngsabo:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
The game is rigged. Literally as soon as the market drops too far the emergency switch is flicked and they deactivate selling across platforms. That literally prevents mass panic selling and prevents the market from dropping too far. If we had the same approach in 1929 the Great Depression may never had happen.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don't have any "stocks" per se but I have a managed Roth IRA :patrice: maybe I should switch to the conservative plan?

I entered the workforce during the last recession in the late 2000s so I've always been a little scared about getting too deep into stocks.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The game is rigged. Literally as soon as the market drops too far the emergency switch is flicked and they deactivate selling across platforms. That literally prevents mass panic selling and prevents the market from dropping too far. If we had the same approach in 1929 the Great Depression may never had happen.
Yeah, at this point that should be something people need to factor in from now on. shyt is shady af.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Intel halved on Friday. I didn’t check where it’s at now. It was under $21 before trading started. I have 100 shares. Debating on buying more on Wednesday.
:patrice:
Is it wise tech and stock Brehs?
:lupe:

I would love to pick something up at crack prices and dump in a few months.

Brehs what else should we buy :why: