Breaking: Stock market crash incoming (Update :sadcam)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Breh, the Fed doesn’t give two shyts about CRE. These people over levered themselves when money was cheap to borrow and got in over their heads.

People who bought residential homes when you could get interest rates at 2-3% aren’t selling, causing supply to shrink currently. Even if the fed lowers interest rates, it won’t be lower than .25 first round, and that won’t help homebuyers much.

Banks are still taking investment deals with 20-25% down and if you have collateral. They aren’t just lending Willy nilly like before. There is no credit crunch for responsible borrowers.

Put your account where your mouth is. If the fed doesn’t lower interest rates in September, accept a ban for 90 days. If they do, I’ll take the 90 day ban.
:ufdup: 50 bps

You're welcome to ban yourself :manny:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You never accepted the ban bet
Well one I'm not a prophet and don't bet over some finbro shyt like this, I might be right, you might be right.

You are correct regarding CRE, I was mentioning that just as an indicator of financial health, and yes I'm sure the fed doesn't care about that directly. but the impact of high rates to main street is my true point and that is very sound.
I'm going by what the fed officials and Powell are saying.

He would not have even whispered several cuts if it wasn't discussed.

That said, we'll see. I'm confident in 25, and I believe 50 is quite possible.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Next decade plus of Democratic Leadership :wow:

Folks need to skill up, job market going to be back.

Called this one too:
If this drives down the price of Crowdstrike more, that might be a possible play. I heard they're about to get sued though.

Thing is Crowdstrike basically has the whole lane though.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
You think inflation will resume?
I'm lost on the definition of inflation at this point. When does "inflation" technically become new baseline? Like how long is it considered inflation before it just is what it is as the new normal? What statistic has to catch up with what on the graphs/charts?

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I'm lost on the definition of inflation at this point. When does "inflation" technically become new baseline? Like how long is it considered inflation before it just is what it is as the new normal? What statistic has to catch up with what on the graphs/charts?
Inflation is always like you said "just is what it is" it's a measure if the value of money today vs some date in the future or past.
A strong growing economy always has inflation. Fed tries to keep it between 2-3% which they believe is healthy growth.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I should’ve been more specific
i think it will flatten but more importantly, with lower rates and greater access to capital, people will be able to keep up with incremental inflation. Higher cost of borrower significantly hampered that.
I hope you’re right, but the world is so unstable now, another unforeseen war too close to western interests will screw us.

Not to mention if Trump gets in office threatening to increase tariffs on all imports.