Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody give me a brief rundown on what we know so far about this shooting?

I know they originally said he pulled a gun and the cop shot him. Has anything changed since then?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Update:

□He was 18
□He was unarmed
□He was with his mother and girlfriend when he was shot @ 11:30pm last night (Dec. 23, 2014) by police
□He was shot for fitting the description of a suspect
□He was alive for 30 mins after he was shot
□Police left his body there for 2 hours
□Instead of calling for an ambulance police called for crowd control
□Police wouldn’t let his mother comfort him while he laid there dying
□Police planted a gun after there were pictures of there being no gun
□Police body cams were off
□Police dash cam was off
□Police used security footage that cuts off right before the shooting
□Police put his body in the back of an suv like he was something other than human
□Police laughed at people grieving in the crowd

And again. Let's not be fooled by ANYTHING

But where is this evidence?

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
So we agree the light wasn't from the cell.

The problem is for me, the light was the only thing that gave me an impression that it could have been a cell phone. Now that I know it's not what are the other factors that make you arrive to the conclusion that it's a phone?
there are two lights
one from the flashlight wandering aimlessly
one from the cellphone moving in accord with his hand

Daps
Reppin
VOID
tumblr_nh3qzl1_TT51qgwi7to3_1280.png

tumblr_nh3qzl1_TT51qgwi7to2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nh3qzl1_TT51qgwi7to4_1280.png

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I don’t understand why cops go through all that training and they are still always "scared for their life"
Like you're supposed to be a trained professional but every time you see a black person you just forget everything you “learned” and just start shooting??
If you're the only one in the situation with a gun and the only one who has proper training how you scared for your life :blacksnoop:
Obviously you're not ready to be cop and need to sit your punk ass down and find a better fitting job

Daps
Reppin
VOID
By mistake :mjpls:

On the real though, shyt's sad. No matter how it went down or the reasoning behind it, another young black life was lost and there's nothing we can do to reverse that. Changes are needed on both sides of the fence, but I fear many more lives will be lost before anything is done. I mean just look at the Jamal Crawford case and how that shyt was handled. Between that, the Eric garner and Mike Brown cases I don't see a change on the horizon anytime soon. The more this happens, the more both sides resent each other and that will only lead to more blood shed. At this point it would take something really drastic for any immediate change to go into effect. Cops are killing unarmed black men and walking away scott free while the whole world watches, so it's not like the media attention is making much of a difference any more than peaceful protests and marches. It's a big thing now so the media is making sure to cover it as it pulls numbers, but I fear it will become over saturated and they will move on to something else once everyone gets tired turning on the tv and seeing "another nikka dead". They're just gonna want it to go away. At that point brehs :snoop:
:wow:

This is more mental warfare then it is physical at this point....sad state of affairs.