Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It still says he was armed in national media outlets too:wow:

I wonder if they'll retract their statements, without admitting the cops are liars and planted the gun

Even if they retract the statements, the damage has already been done. The white supremacist media will stubbornly cling to that lie.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
t
B5qjkEiIEAA_tnd.png

here's a still shot...fukk EVERYBODY who gave these fakkits the benefit of the doubt without clear evidence

I watched the GIF posted here

and in either photo I don't know what the fukk that is. Its too grainy... It could be a reflection of the cop's light off something or it could be a cell phone screen. Have to agree with @FreshAIG

Again, I'm not putting all my chips with internet detective work. Any other videos released?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
thats a phone in the actual clear vid breh

i thought it was too from that bullshyt vid earlier, but that was dead ass wrong after seeing this one. thats a fukkin phone :wow:

im wondering what happened to make him dip like that?
Which video were you looking at breh? Is it better quality than the gif posted above?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Guns don't glow.
flashlights on any object glow in contrast to surrounding darkness. Not dismissing you dudes but I refuse to put all my eggs in one basket yet..

im talkin about the grainy vid of someone swingin what looked like a gun up

vs that new vid of what looks like a phone screen in his right hand
looking for it breh. Want to check it out, the gif sucks and wondering if its image compression