☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He also took 3 shots at near point blank range.
OK...and why do you think that is?

A lot of these unarmed cases are when theres a scuffle/fight and the cop starts shooting.

There was no personal contact here.

The cop shot from a distance that can't be attributed to "personal space" ...so what do you think happened to make the cop do that?

AND...if this gun was in fact, not planted...whose gun is it?

And did Antonio Martin point the gun at the cop?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I didn't commit to anything...but I think the notion that dude had a gun on him plus the fact the cop blasted on him from that distance with no personal scuffle taking place leads me to believe that unless this cop rolled up and shot a dude from a distance for no reason... that Antonio Martin did have a gun on him.

NOW...did he present it to the officer? That I don't know.

Why did the cop not get shot?

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And we know the answer to this...

I care about injustice as much as the next person but I have to admit I'm kind of annoyed from what I'm seeing that folks want to start a revolution a mere few hours after the event happened which is no where enough time to know what happened.. I saw that twitter was blowing up with folks already pushing a narrative on both sides before any real tangible information is released.

I'm reading up on information related to this shooting now so I can be properly informed before forming an opinion...I think its the responsible thing to do. Props to the person who posted the guardian link

scary indeed it's almost seem like someone is pushing an agenda for us to start some shyt we can't handle or social media acts so much like an echo chamber reason gets drowned out be the loudest voices.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats like asking why Germany didn't make the atomic bomb first :stopitslime:

Cops don't wait until the other guy gets the drop on them.

What sort of dumbass question is this?

He must of had the shot froze out of him...the cop took 3 point blank shots and the deceased didn't even get 1.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I care about injustice as much as the next person but I have to admit I'm kind of annoyed from what I'm seeing that folks want to start a revolution a mere few hours after the event happened which is no where enough time to know what happened.. I saw that twitter was blowing up with folks already pushing a narrative on both sides before any real tangible information is released.

I'm reading up on information related to this shooting now so I can be properly informed before forming an opinion...I think its the responsible thing to do. Props to the person who posted the guardian link
you're right but a revolution probably should have been started way before the 2000s.......... this is some late shyt.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
scary indeed it's almost seem like someone is pushing an agenda for us to start some shyt we can't handle or social media acts so much like a echo chamber reason gets drowned out be the loudest voices.
fukking cosign. The Social media circle jerk/echo chamber drowns out any reasonable discussion. Folks are way too emotionally charged up to a point that you can't really discuss an issue. It gets drowned out with emotional appeals instead of a clear cut examination of the information and folks not wanting to admit they don't know what is going on. They rather half-ass guess what happen than have the evidence guide their thinking.

The sickening thing is that when that happens, this isn't treated with the seriousness a tragedy such as this needs to be treated with. Its treated like a football game and which side can score the most points.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He must of had the shot froze out of him...the cop took 3 point blank shots and the deceased didn't even get 1.

This doesn't mean anything.

Cops don't wait until a shot is fired. What world do you live in? Hell, citizens don't do that to each other.

IF the cop saw the gun being presented then he clearly wasn't about to find out what happened next.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Humans for the most part aren't patient. Nor are they particularly good at neutrality. You can't hold it against them, though. Emotions are running high and the police don't exactly inspire confidence.

Fred.

Daps
A few comments from post on Facebook, I need assistance in finding these people and getting them fired

4B48D2B3-9A80-4A01-B92F-490BEDB58711.png

5EAFECA0-59D1-4603-85AC-09C2FF5C4FA9.png.jpeg

07F63989-08B4-4EBF-B8F1-A43A9339CAEC.png.jpeg

BB363F1D-53AF-43C0-A4A0-A5EB416C8793.png.jpeg

Appeantly joe Tito is in the navy

People keep saying link this to anons Twitter, how do I do that?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This doesn't mean anything.

Cops don't wait until a shot is fired. What world do you live in? Hell, citizens don't do that to each other.

IF the cop saw the gun being presented then he clearly wasn't about to find out what happened next.

Can a citizen protect themselves legally against a cop?

Or

Is the cop always right?