The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And we know the answer to this...

I care about injustice as much as the next person but I have to admit I'm kind of annoyed from what I'm seeing that folks want to start a revolution a mere few hours after the event happened which is no where enough time to know what happened.. I saw that twitter was blowing up with folks already pushing a narrative on both sides before any real tangible information is released.

I'm reading up on information related to this shooting now so I can be properly informed before forming an opinion...I think its the responsible thing to do. Props to the person who posted the guardian link
you're right but a revolution probably should have been started way before the 2000s.......... this is some late shyt.

Not every shooting is the root for the revolution we want to see take place.

I don't ever know of an incident where a gun was pointed at a cop and you all just want the cops to stand there and take fire.

My point is this:

We have to be reasonable AND SELECTIVE about the cases we want to defend.

Even the Civil Rights movement of the 60s passed up several candidates including pregnant teenagers before picking Rosa Parks to lead the visible charge of injustice.

This blanket defense is going to be our downfall if we don't protect the brand that you all are trying to insert into every incident.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Can a citizen protect themselves legally against a cop?

Or

Is the cop always right?
1. Absolutely...but to think its a unilateral statement is reckless and patently false. citizens can protect themselves, but cops presume the monopoly on ultimate force. Its the nature of society regardless of most circumstances.
2. I'm not going to take the "is the cop always right" bullshyt question seriously. You're better than that.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Absolutely...but to think its a unilateral statement is reckless and patently false. citizens can protect themselves, but cops presume the monopoly on ultimate force. Its the nature of society regardless of most circumstances.
2. I'm not going to take the "is the cop always right" bullshyt question seriously. You're better than that.

Just sayin if a cop stepped to you on some get down or lay down how would you react.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not every shooting is the root for the revolution we want to see take place.

I don't ever know of an incident where a gun was pointed at a cop and you all just want the cops to stand there and take fire.

My point is this:

We have to be reasonable AND SELECTIVE about the cases we want to defend.

Even the Civil Rights movement of the 60s passed up several candidates including pregnant teenagers before picking Rosa Parks to lead the visible charge of injustice.

This blanket defense is going to be our downfall if we don't protect the brand that you all are trying to insert into every incident.
shut up, nobody is saying any random shooting should spark revolution.

sit your clown ass down and go back and read my post.

and nobody cares that you are happy this guy was shot. We dont' know all the facts and you want to preemptively claim that the cop was going to be killed had he not shot.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be specific.

What is this hypothetical you're pressing me with?

Mind you, i've had cops pull guns on me before like twice.

And what was the after effect of them pulling a gun on you twice?

Would it be ok if a regular citizen pull a gun on you twice?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
shut up, nobody is saying any random shooting should spark revolution.

sit your clown ass down and go back and read my post.

and nobody cares that you are happy this guy was shot.
We dont' know all the facts and you want to preemptively claim that the cop was going to be killed had he not shot.
I never said this you fukking dweeb

You wanna talk about not knowing all the facts yet are trying to use MS Paint to circle unrelated photos looking for cops who allegedly planted a gun.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And what was the after effect of them pulling a gun on you twice?

Would it be ok if a regular citizen pull a gun on you twice?
The first time someone called and reported seeing dudes with guns on the street and they patted us down to make sure it wasn't us

and the second time it was basically the same thing in a nicer neighborhood

I compiled, didn't rile them up and just let them do what they felt like they needed to do.

And again i'm not answering that stupid fukking question about a regular citizen pulling a gun out on me. Stop scraping the barrel with these asinine statements.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I never said this you fukking dweeb

You wanna talk about not knowing all the facts yet are trying to use MS Paint to circle unrelated photos looking for cops who allegedly planted a gun.
all i did was post the video the police put up as evidence:dwillhuh:

you must be talking about other posters, but regardless.... you want to lean towards believing that the teen "deserved to die and you hope he burns in the nonexistant hell"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
all i did was post the video the police put up as evidence:dwillhuh:

you must be talking about other poster, but regardless.... you want to lean towards believing that the teen "deserved to die and you hope he burns in the nonexistant hell"

Keep making shyt up so it makes you sound better...cause i've said none of this.

All i'm saying is the following:

If you pull a gun out when a cop pulls up...theres only so many ways that can end for you...of which is:

1. you either getting shot and living
2. getting shot and dying.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The first time someone called and reported seeing dudes with guns on the street and they patted us down to make sure it wasn't us

and the second time it was basically the same thing in a nicer neighborhood

I compiled, didn't rile them up and just let them do what they felt like they needed to do.

And again i'm not answering that stupid fukking question about a regular citizen pulling a gun out on me. Stop scraping the barrel with these asinine statements.

I view a cop as the same as anyone else with a job to do...once they overstep those bounds than what makes them any different than a normal citizen?