Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Here is a supposed video. Near the end you can see on the top left he raises his arm towards the officer but then they freeze the video.

This does not in anyway help the police's case unless they plan to release the whole video including the actual shooting later. Why freeze the video at that frame? Is it because they don't think we can handle the violence or are they hiding something? Just go ahead and release the whole video especially given the skepticism towards the cops. Most people following this case are big girls and boys. I don't think sensitive children are following the story.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I view a cop as the same as anyone else with a job to do...once they overstep those bounds than what makes them any different than a normal citizen?
I refuse to speak on what I MIGHT do if a cop acting in an official capacity MIGHT overstep these hypothetical boundaries in a hypothetical situation.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They called Crowd Control before EMS, SMH?

B5pVePKCQAEIe6v.jpg

proxy.jpg

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Sorry but this is really a shyt argument. It would be a good argument if the same officer responded to similar incidents with radically different approaches that happen to follow along color lines.

Its without a doubt that given the view of blacks and how blacks are treated in american society that blacks are assumed dangereous upfront more so than white people. No denying that but this does not give weight one way or another whether this case was a justified shooting or not. Just because you cherrypick officer A reacting one way tells you nothing about how officer B will act. They aren't even in the same state...

One could easily do the same thing in the opposite direction, like so..

http://abc7.com/news/armed-suspect-killed-in-gunfire-exchange-with-anaheim-police/316449/
317320_630x354.jpg

Wish people would stop using this argument as if its profound and mind-blowing. Its terrible.

At this point, in regards to THIS CASE, I want to see the full surveillance video that they claim to have. Shooting and everything included.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Don't pull the thang out unless you plan to bang." :yeshrug:

If he aimed a gun at the cop and hesitated, getting shot in the process, that's on him.

Of course that's if he pulled a gun on the cop. You can't tell shyt from that blurry ass video and so far none of the witnesses that I know of have stepped forward to say what happened. I don't put it past the cops to lie or plant evidence. And the fact that the only available camera angle is too far away to really discern anything when logically there should've been at least 3 cameras closer to the scene that recorded what happened seems awfully goddamn convenient.

I'm just not buying the narrative. I'm not going to make excuses for anyone who pulls a gun on someone and gets shot for it, but it seems like there's more to this story than meets the eye. :patrice:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Don't pull the thang out unless you plan to bang." :yeshrug:

If he aimed a gun at the cop and hesitated, getting shot in the process, that's on him.

Of course that's if he pulled a gun on the cop. You can't tell shyt from that blurry ass video and so far none of the witnesses that I know of have stepped forward to say what happened. I don't put it past the cops to lie or plant evidence. And the fact that the only available camera angle is too far away to really discern anything when logically there should've been at least 3 cameras closer to the scene that recorded what happened seems awfully goddamn convenient.

I'm just not buying the narrative. I'm not going to make excuses for anyone who pulls a gun on someone and gets shot for it, but it seems like there's more to this story than meets the eye. :patrice:

Right if its as simple as he pulled the gun. Then by all mean protect yourself. But why don't they just show a closer video. We know there are closer cameras and why was the cops cameras off. Hmmm

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Mainstream media in all out condition mode

"He had a gun"

Based on that choppy ass video?

:bryan:

"Look closely, you see the gun" :bryan:

I look closely and don't see shyt. Damn sure dont see a gun :sas2:

This is what they wanted after Sunday. Now you're going to see unyielding support for police which is a direct shot at blacks and the protestors

#inherently