Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:pacspit: DIRECTED DEAD AT YOU fakkit the only misdirected thing going on here is you cheerleading for fukking CAc00n ass nikka, which shows how funny YOU looking in the light boy.. yall working together or nah :stopitslime:
LMAO , "Hes a real nikka..." hes a real bytch. Another fukk nikka on the Coli (like you) who ain't shyt but a fukking FOLLOWER.

He can eat dikk and die painfully slow.

And so can you :pacspit:

No mercy on fukk nikkaS c00nS AND CACS :pacspit:

Show and prove CAC

15DDBD2D-34E0-4B0B-9766-06B7E63BA404_zpsqgqvlgdv.jpg
:ohhh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm going to catch some mad heat here, but fukk it

People are saying its not a gun...because the video is blurry...but they're saying its a phone instead? That doesn't make sense

This video doesn't make it clear either way.
Yea I don't know how anyone can claim to know with certainty what is in Martin's hand in that video...

If all these cameras with clear angles weren't disabled we would know what was in his hand...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Skooby
Joe Titp also has some black "friends" on Facebook, one of whom appears to be a black female in the Navy. I'm sure Dominique-Thompson-Webb appreciates Joe Tito's racially discriminatory workplace requirements. She is another person that might be good to contact with the tweets (and links) too.

Joe Tito's facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joe.tito.5?fref=ufi

Dominique Thompson-Webb's facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dominique.thompsonwebb?pnref=lhc

I don't really need to do that I went to the naval EOA department and I'm going to rally point.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this stage of the investigation, it's best to reserve judgement and wait on the evidence to come out. The cops likely have more evidence. If the kid had a gun, the cop's actions are justified. So I'll just wait..

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
@ProBlack Panther breh I've noticed the dude who called you out never came back in this thread after that comment he made about you:wtf:

Because he's a sellout c00n. I'm not going to sit here and scream all that "cac" this and "cac" that bullshyt, dude probably really IS Black...but i know for a FACT HE IS AN AGENT.
That's what agent/sellout/c00ns do, they try to deflect that light off of them and onto someone else and so when he saw a new poster he THOUGHT he saw an easy target.
Not to mention I put him on blast for that shyt he said about Mike Brown and about Black teens needing to dress "properly" to avoid these things happening to them.
fakkit aint been back since.