Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_lqcv2o9Bys1qlw12eo1_500.png

mayor had the nerve to say that the cop tripping was the best thing that could have happened because it made him fire his gun preemptively, thus saving his life.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Post it to the official Navy twitter and facebook.

Their official personnel command: News media with questions about Navy personnel issues and policies should contact our media officer at 901-874-3157. If information is needed urgently, after normal working hours, a media officer can be reached by calling the duty office at 901-874-3071.
http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/organization/npc/publicaffairs/Pages/default.aspx
https://www.facebook.com/joe.tito.5?fref=ufi

This a$$hole is in the Navy.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The police department's majority is irrelevant. All that matters is the involved cop's race. You say the suspect's "gun fired" but there was no shot. What does this mean?

I do. It's important to see cac's opinions on these issues.

what am saying is that no no shots came out of the gun antonio martin had in his hand

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Yall still thinking body cams would help bring cops to justice?? All of us that had even a lick of common sense told yall months ago how it was a worthless idea brought forth by pandering politicians..

1-Cop "forgets" to turn camera on

2-Murder gets caught on camera and white grand jury refuses to indict

PLEASE stop mentioning this body cam nonsense as a real solution...It's beyond idiotic..

:camby:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
fukk you bytch, don't come at me sideways like a ho. I was just tellin you about dude since obviously you don't kno shyt. There're very few real nikkas here, and he's one of em. You need to start beef, aim it at the c00ns who r on that pawg shyt, but don't come at dudes who r real af. Fall all the way the fukk back, nikka,miss me with that misdirected rage.
:pacspit: DIRECTED DEAD AT YOU fakkit the only misdirected thing going on here is you cheerleading for fukking CAc00n ass nikka, which shows how funny YOU looking in the light boy.. yall working together or nah :stopitslime:
LMAO , "Hes a real nikka..." hes a real bytch. Another fukk nikka on the Coli (like you) who ain't shyt but a fukking FOLLOWER.

He can eat dikk and die painfully slow.

And so can you :pacspit:

No mercy on fukk nikkaS c00nS AND CACS :pacspit:

Show and prove CAC

15DDBD2D-34E0-4B0B-9766-06B7E63BA404_zpsqgqvlgdv.jpg

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man i don't know if he pulled a gun or not, the video doesn't show evidence of that in my opinion, but whats with this retarded logic of why would he point a gun at someone if he didn't shoot? :dahell: are you nikkas talking about. its a circular argument not predicated on any kind of reasoning. that's basically the police saying why would we shoot someone if he's not armed.

i'm tired of these cops killing everyone outchea, but i don't know about y'all but my pops taught me to keep my arms up and not do nothing stupid when the cops come out. can't be pointing nothing at them period. i aint tryna die :damn:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I'm going to catch some mad heat here, but fukk it

People are saying its not a gun...because the video is blurry...but they're saying its a phone instead? That doesn't make sense

This video doesn't make it clear either way.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Post it to the official Navy twitter and facebook.

Their official personnel command: News media with questions about Navy personnel issues and policies should contact our media officer at 901-874-3157. If information is needed urgently, after normal working hours, a media officer can be reached by calling the duty office at 901-874-3071.
http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/organization/npc/publicaffairs/Pages/default.aspx

Hold up he's in the navy? I got this.