Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Man I'll be damned if I let some fukking guests have me shook of posting what I want on a message board.

I was hacked doe
5ligaku-png.1802

Breh.....LMAO

Thanks for the laugh. It's a gloomy morning for all of us and that helped a little.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Breh I hit up the EOA...if you or someone you know could post a screen shot on the Navy page A civilian needs to do it...if i did I'd start a whole heaping of a shyt storm...but a civilian they couldn't say anything.
Coincidentally I just got selected for a position with the Navy last month. I won't start there until next year though...I'm currently an Army civilian.

Most DoD civilians are on leave right now, including me. I don't go back to work until Monday.

I can look up some Navy personnel in our Outlook.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
At this stage of the investigation, it's best to reserve judgement and wait on the evidence to come out. The cops likely have more evidence. If the kid had a gun, the cop's actions are justified. So I'll just wait..
At this point the level of distrust with the police is so high that no matter what their "investigation" reports how can we believe it. I have yet to see an instance where they flat out report that they fukked up and were in the wrong. It's always some reasononing such as "he reached for his gun", "he dove in his car", or "he had his hand in his waistband".

There's been a few cases where police flat out lied about what happened only for video to later come out showing how quick they are to lie or trump up a story to fit a narrative that makes them look justified.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
12 ain't slick

They showed their colors when the NFL players (RAMS) stood up against them

How many of yall from the hood on here???

If you pull the hammer you buss...

Unless he was mental I doubt the kid would hold a COP AT GUNPOINT

Why let the kid die after 3 shots and his momma is right there?? :snoop:

12 ain't slick.. This is the okie

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Im seeing on twitter dude had an illegal gun. This case is closed everwhere but the coli
Pictures are going around that at 11:24 pm no gun is on crims scene then 2 hours later a gun appears on the ground with an evidence marker around it. So was there a gun? Do we have video evidence of a gun ? Or did cops plant that at the scene? Cops planting shyt aint new

Remember, until video evidence came out the kid in Colorado who recently got killed by cops, was apparently swinging his sword (was a cosplay kid) at the cops so thats why they "had" to shoot him. Until video comes out and the poor kid was just tryna escape with his life from 2 crooked cops :to:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
12 ain't slick

They showed their colors when the NFL players (RAMS) stood up against them

How many of yall from the hood on here???

If you pull the hammer you buss...

Unless he was mental I doubt the kid would hold a COP AT GUNPOINT

Why let the kid die after 3 shots and his momma is right there?? :snoop:

12 ain't slick.. This is the okie
Its too early to know everything breh. gun couldve been unloaded, maybe jammed. maybe it wasnt a gun maybe the cop slipped on a fukkin banana peal. we dont know but the video looks to show dude pulled a gat. we shall see..or maybe we wont. im not surprised by anything no more.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
They let him die

All their cameras were off

The gun appeared on the scene 2 hours later

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn :snoop:

Brehs... They want this kind of race war because they know we can't win it. This was a setup

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmmmm...

Backed away and fired 3 accidentall shots

It was def a phone brehs... He just indrectly admitted being caught off guard

If a nikka pulls his tool.. ESPECIALLY on the laws he's not going to do it on some Stick up/ransom shyt

He's bussing

Dude pulled his phone and the dumb ass cop thought it was a hammer and reacted with the 3 shots

This is about to get ugly :snoop:

:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
They let him die

All their cameras were off

The gun appeared on the scene 2 hours later

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn :snoop:

Brehs... They want this kind of race war because they know we can't win it. This was a setup

According to the Coli we could. Apparently Black skin conquers superior weaponry, training, and funding.

Or maybe we could just burn down our neighborhoods again, that tactic always seems to work.