Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Most underwhelming first page of comments in a featured thread..

Keep hustling for those daps with the most generic responses ever dudes :mjlol:

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And? Cac officers kill blacks without any proof blacks even have a gun, let alone after a black person has committed multiple murders. Clive Bundy and his ilk levelled armed assault rifles at federal agents. If anyone black ever does that, police kill them. The standards for whites and blacks are different.
The comparison is dumb and I addressed it. LOL @ cops doing their best to use kiddie gloves on someone who just committed mass murder. You guys are comedy.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, so didn't use Body Cam nor had Dashboard cam on. You can't make this stuff up. Did he go to the gas station expecting to shoot? How could BOTH camera's be off?

he hadn't "put on" his body cam "yet" :dahell:
the dash cam comes on with the car uptop lights... if you gone interview someone you suspect of theft, why wouldn't you have that shyt on :dahell:

maybe the cops are right, but there should be a professional standard that everyone is held to and is punished if they don't follow. that means if you gonna get your self in a similar incidence, you gotta have all your bases covered first, or you get fired off the squad

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Hard to see what's in dudes hand. But he is clearly pointing something. Not liking the dash and body cams not working though. Just sad and fukked up all the way around. Black people, you need to stick together more than ever. Drop all the petty beefs with anyone you know and link up and exchange knowledge.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again,
man i don't know if he pulled a gun or not, the video doesn't show evidence of that in my opinion, but whats with this retarded logic of why would he point a gun at someone if he didn't shoot? :dahell: are you nikkas talking about. its a circular argument not predicated on any kind of reasoning. that's basically the police saying why would we shoot someone if he's not armed.

i'm tired of these cops killing everyone outchea, but i don't know about y'all but my pops taught me to keep my arms up and not do nothing stupid when the cops come out. can't be pointing nothing at them period. i aint tryna die :damn:
Because if he didn't shoot it's probably because it wasn't a gun.... logic.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up he's in the navy? I got this.
@Skooby
Joe Titp also has some black "friends" on Facebook, one of whom appears to be a black female in the Navy. I'm sure Dominique-Thompson-Webb appreciates Joe Tito's racially discriminatory workplace requirements. She is another person that might be good to contact with the tweets (and links) too.

Joe Tito's facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joe.tito.5?fref=ufi

Dominique Thompson-Webb's facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dominique.thompsonwebb?pnref=lhc