Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Once again, we don't see him pulling a gun. We see him raising his arm, possibly holding an object. From the video there's about as much evidence for him pulling a gun as there is for him holding out his ID.

And no one knows where this grainy ass gif came from. And during a time when people have HD cameras in their watches, why would someone post up such a low quality video?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I see his friend is standing right there & someone is walking right toward them. Once I hear from them I'll say my opinion on this other than that I can't trust that vid cause no one will verify if that is indeed the same gas station and the original link of the vid

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
And no one knows where this grainy ass gif came from. And during a time when people have HD cameras in their watches, why would someone post up such a low quality video?

It's a gif from the video that was released by the police.

They say they froze the video and didn't show the rest out of respect for the family, which sounds like it makes sense, but just as much sounds like a good excuse to not show what happened in that fatal moment.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It's a gif from the video that was released by the police.

They say they froze the video and didn't show the rest out of respect for the family, which sounds like it makes sense, but just as much sounds like a good excuse to not show what happened in that fatal moment.

Of course because the police are known to show respect to the families of the victims that they kill. :duck: