Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
if thats the kid, on the left, whos head is right under the 9...:patrice: sure as fukk looks like someone pullin a gun to me. weak ass video tho, we shouldnt be havin to try n decipher that shyt
thats to grainy to make anything out...some JFK film fukkery

my question is if he did have a gun why didnt he shoot? Did he just wait till the cop pulls his gun and then not shoot and take a bullet? :patrice:

Unless his gun jammed but i find it hard to believe he got the drop on the cop who doesnt have his gun out and still get shot...

maybe the cop is quickdraw McGraw

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
B5n87H0IEAA7i_R.jpg

How can you look at these demons and say that they're white? They're RED as described in the bible.

Genesis 25
25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my question is if he did have a gun why didnt he shoot? Did he just wait till the cop pulls his gun and then not shoot and take a bullet? :patrice:
kid mighta froze up breh :yeshrug: we're talkin about shooting to kill, its not something anyone can do like that

once again hypothetical, but if thats him with a gun he HAD to have been thinking for a split second 'damn am i really gonna pop this dude, right here' and that would have been all the delay they needed

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Let's wait for the video this seems like complete bullshyt

I will do
But looking at this video it looks like he pulled something out

If he did pull a gun it aint no brutality.
Police threat level on overtime right now and pulling out a weapon or anything resembling a weapon your asking to be shot in down in self defense by police.
From the police angle - Dude pulls out something and points it in your direction you had seconds to react...

Last edited:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Could be pulling a gun, could be showing his ID. Could even be offering that pig a donut out of Christmas solidarity. :patrice:

Also, it's extremely suspect that they freeze frame the video at that point and not show the following events.

Pretty sure the person who made the gif or the video it came from is freezing it to highlight the person pulling something out.