Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
193fe6.gif

:camby: Point a gun at cops brehs. This is nothing like the Mike Brown or Eric Garner killings.
if thats the kid, on the left, whos head is right under the 9...:patrice: sure as fukk looks like someone pullin a gun to me. weak ass video tho, we shouldnt be havin to try n decipher that shyt

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You expect the cops to shoot up a fukking movie theater? You nikkas love to make comparisons that have completely different circumstances.

When they found him, he was outside and had his back turned. They easily could have taken him out then but didn't.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Suicide by cop.

If that is indeed what happened.

I want to hear what the big booty girl said :yeshrug:

If he pulled out a strap....then I dont know what to say.

In this vid from a few months back. The cops should have found a way to not kill him. Because he had no gun.

Waiting till they release another video or one of the witnesses say how this all went down.

Suicide by cop is such a bullshyt phrase. And there are white people equipped with all sorts of shyt who get taken alive. And yes that even includes the ones who kill cops.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even IF it turned out it wasn't a gun. Judging from the video it looks like dude pointed something at the cop. And if it wasn't they still had a reason to shoot.