Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you nikkas act like a nikka cant pull out a gun and not shoot:russ:
why would you pull out a gun at a cop and not shoot?
but maybe he thought it was like the movies where you can catch a cop off guard and tell him to put his hands up and he'll listen.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Either Missouri breeds some of the dumbest nikkas in the world or the cops are just fukking making shyt up.

I'm going to go with lying cops. No Black man in the world is pointing a gun at a white cop if he doesn't plan on shooting.

Suicide by cop.

If that is indeed what happened.

I want to hear what the big booty girl said :yeshrug:

If he pulled out a strap....then I dont know what to say.

In this vid from a few months back. The cops should have found a way to not kill him. Because he had no gun.

Waiting till they release another video or one of the witnesses say how this all went down.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you pull it use it should of blew his brains out fukk that talking stand back and start popping.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
193fe6.gif

:camby: Point a gun at cops brehs. This is nothing like the Mike Brown or Eric Garner killings.

This is the difference between a hardened killer like the Brooklyn cat and an idealistic teenager. If it's really like that you run up blasting, or you don't pull it at all. The hesitation is what killed him

Last edited:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would you pull out a gun at a cop and not shoot?
but maybe he thought it was like the movies where you can catch a cop off guard and tell him to put his hands up and he'll listen.

That still doesn't make sense.

Once the cop reaches for his weapon, it's a "him or me" situation. If you have the drop on him, why do you watch as he reaches for his weapon and then STILL not at least fire one shot?

We need a better camera angle and some testimony from the witnesses in the video. Shyt ain't adding up. :stopitslime:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
If he had a gun out, then that's a wrap.

What an idiotic move. I'm frustrated as fukk right now. This makes those of us who were initially outraged look pretty foolish.

Exactly. Which is why it's logical to reserve judgment until all of the facts come out instead of getting heated and making assumptions and crazy statements like 99% of people in this thread. Let's save the outrage and energy for a real victim who deserves our defense, not some idiot who pulled a tool on the cops.
If it turns out that he didn't do anything wrong then I'll scream and protest with the rest of them, but from the evidence I'm seeing now...:camby:

Use your brains people and stop getting caught up in this angry mob mentality. Not everybody is innocent, let's be reality.

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
Suicide by Cop is a real phenomenon.

I imagine thoughts of post-mortem fame/recognition will make it even more prevalent in these crazy times we live in.