Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Which is exactly why a movement on separation and black economics needs to start up. So we can expose a good 40% of these nikkas marching out here ain't really ready to leave massa's table scraps. They want Massa to finally have a heart and "Understand" them. They don't want justice, they want acceptance. The only solution is to get away from these cacs. If they do not want to get with black economics then they can lay in that coffin, cause Massa ain't got a need for them anymore with these Hispanics coming here in droves doing all those "nikka Help" jobs. Doctor king said he feared we were integrating into a burning house, well that bytch is burning now. Social Darnwinism is just going to have to weed out those nikkas who can't leave cacs.

Fam, I agree 100% but it's hard enough to get so called conscious black people to want to separate from these devils much less the average dude. Even with all these shootings you still got nikkas saying it's not about race.

I had to come to the conclusion that those of us who want to separate are in the vast minority. I've had black people literally tell me to my face that they doon't like living around a bunch of black people and they feel safe when white people are around (and this was from someone living in Atlanta).

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Then them nikkas need to get armed and get organized. Spend every dollar you can with black people, start purchasing land, purchasing guns and ammunition, get firearm training, and join an organization who's goal is the destruction of white supremacy.
:beli:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
193fe6.gif

Could be pulling a gun, could be showing his ID. Could even be offering that pig a donut out of Christmas solidarity. :patrice:

Also, it's extremely suspect that they freeze frame the video at that point and not show the following events.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying nikkas need to jump on a plane tomorrow, but there's nikkas who say no matter what they're not leaving.

This is what these cacs do for fun:

This is why I asked you about training yesterday cause these white boys are armed and accurate and we're sitting around thinking shyt is sweet.

See, this is the type of stuff we need to be doing if we want to stay here

f*** all this playing around and not taking anything serious.

Nikkas need to realize that the "turn up" is over FRFR.

I tired of this shyt ....

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
See, this is the type of stuff we need to be doing if we want to stay here

f*** all this playing around and not taking anything serious.

Nikkas need to realize that the "turn up" is over FRFR.

I tired of this shyt ....

nikka I'm planning to leave this bytch soon and I'm still going to get armed and trained. You can buy a sniper rifle kit for about $1500 and long range training is only about $400. The problem is you will be the token nikka in those classes surrounded by a sea of cacs.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then them nikkas need to get armed and get organized. Spend every dollar you can with black people, start purchasing land, purchasing guns and ammunition, get firearm training, and join an organization who's goal is the destruction of white supremacy.
Believe me breh, you're preaching to the choir. They do what they can, but as far as moving out of the country. I don't think thats happening for most of em in this life time. Me on the other hand, I'm down for whatever. Had my CCW for a min, got some weapons here and there (and I know how to use em), passport on deck (use it all the time), spend money at black owned businesses, my own business support black people, etc.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
we've overstayed our welcome. let's all go home to the motherland.

I've said it on other threads but we might have to just take that L on slavery. No reparations, no justice, no revenge. I used to sit back and wonder what it felt like to be black in the 1900's, and now I fukking understand.

Me and my girl was talkin last night and she said she's afraid for her 18 year old brother's life. He's a 6'1 dark skinned black man that plays football in college and travels a lot. He's literally a walking target in some of these cities.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Police Brutality that went on for years led to this environment. But I'm sure Fox News will blame Sharpton and Samuel L Jackson for 'stirring the pot'.

Another one they like is, 'we have enough hatred out there'. It's not hatred for one if you don't like the way you are treated and you are vocal about it. For another thing, this phrase basically means they expect black people to be silent about any and everything. Hatred from whites is to be tolerated. Response of any kind to it is call for alarm.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

Just when I thought I had dropped my final thought in the Ferguson thread another brother gets killed by the police in St.Louis

We're out numbered here brehs.. If you want to arm up be prepared to die about it because the numbers aren't in our favor for that kind of war with CACs...

They're upset because Obama's ass took office. They've been upset since 2008 in a way that almost resembles 50s 60s 70s levels of racism and hate

They can't kill Obama so they're killing us. It's that simple. They really want to take their frustration out on him.

Think outside the box. This system isn't built for us.

"The Babylon system is the vampire" @bdizzle