Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Thats what you dikk riding fakkits don't fukking seem to comprehend. I DIDNT CALL OUT ANYBODY. I GOT CALLED OUT.
I'm not a bytch like yall. I don't get called out and then don't say anything back. And I'm not surprised you clowns can't relate to that.
Qam is not white. He a BHI. He hates honkeys, so much that c00ns give him shyt for it. He believes in separation and racial purity, he's a real nikka.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Why some of you dudes are fighting over validation of your skin's color? :why:

Stop derailing the thread!!

I'm not going to make any judgement until the police release the video.

That's the first thing these plastic ass fakkits say around here when their weak asses get their panties bunched up. "youre a cac youre an agent".

And it be the same fukk ass nikkas who've NEVER shown whether they're really Black or not, and got the nerve to try to come at a poster who posts nothing BUT BLACK EXCELLENCE and the post history shows it.

These nikkas is so fukking sick and self serving these fakkits took THIS THREAD , of all threads, to derail and start shyt with me...and all for no reason.

Speaks volumes of these clowns.

And guess what they mostly were.... May 2012 posters y'all :umad:

"we're going to derail the thread by taking a shot at you and when you reply we're going to say you're derailing the thread"

:mjlol:

BLACK CAT

The times are changing.
Daps
Reppin
City of Sin
Why some of you dude fighting over validation of your skin's color? :why:

Stop derailing the thread!!

I'm not going to make any judgement until the police release the video.

:comeon:

riiight. So we can hear about how he reached for his gun. Ala Mike Brown. :sas2:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Qam is not white. He a BHI. He hates honkeys, so much that c00ns give him shyt for it. He believes in separation and racial purity, he's a real nikka.

fukk him he's a dikk rider. He came out of left field with @Ronnie Lott's left testacle in his mouth calling me an agent. For nothing. He can eat dikk. You can too if you that's ya mans n 'nem or something :usure:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
tumblr_nh2v6q0vrS1qb3q54o4_500.jpg

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
3:50 AM c/t
If there's been ZERO Dispersal Order, then what the people are doing, CONGREGATING, is not ILLEGAL! :salute:

Last edited:

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
yo the fukking bytch ass kid with the twitter account saying he saw his best friend died just said he made it all up

can somebody i don't know obliterate his twitter or something for being a lying ass bytch. The c*nt is telling people to follow him on soundcloud now.....

folk did it to get followers and so someone will listen to his mixtape...smh

but lol at this

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
You can too if you that's ya mans n 'nem or something :usure:
fukk you bytch, don't come at me sideways like a ho. I was just tellin you about dude since obviously you don't kno shyt. There're very few real nikkas here, and he's one of em. You need to start beef, aim it at the c00ns who r on that pawg shyt, but don't come at dudes who r real af. Fall all the way the fukk back, nikka,miss me with that misdirected rage.