Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
So they're saying he had a gun? They're saying he was at a fukking gas station, and pulled a gat on the cops? We need this fukking video.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he was with two others who if Iam right just stood around while he pulled a gun on a police officer, and neither of them had a scratch on them afterwards.... did they try to escape? have they been arrested? because if that was my friend who was shot by police I would have gone straight to the media. Have they said anything? were either of them carrying anything themselves?,Thats the problem with the media, they report troubling stories like this,but do not give you the full facts, either because they don't know, or perhaps the police haven't released details as yet or even sometimes they do know the full facts,but won't release it because they are trying to stir things up.

I can think of a number of scenarios, it could be like the police,said,or perhaps that police officer was nervous after the earlier shootings of two cops, and mistook what was in the teens hands, and now there is a giant coverup op going on. Or it could be deliberate, the cop wanted revenge. But it's hard to know what happened, if the two witness's who allegedly saw everything aren't talking to the press, and the camera footage hasn't been released. And that camera footage, could be very 'poor quality' or the cameras might be 'broken',

But I would say, that it's important not to rush to judgement, despite the disgraces that have happened recently, , won't do anyone any good if it turns out later the police told the truth for once.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
I want to see the UNEDITED video also, but does it really matter? Eric Garner was choked to death on video, and Tamir Rice was shot to death while holding a BB gun and not one cop was arrested. Hell, Rodney King was beaten by multiple cops on video and the officers were acquitted. Video works for anyone, BUT US.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:comeon:

riiight. So we can hear about how he reached for his gun. Ala Mike Brown. :sas2:
Just like John Crawford iii but what if it was no video (Brandon Tate-Brown) would blacks believe John Crawford and darrien hunt (Utah) didn't do shyt

From looking back in those threads they wouldn't but they fast to believe cop or white folks when it involves they own

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
B5myf0FIAAA_6vF.jpg
:lupe:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
yo the fukking bytch ass kid with the twitter account saying he saw his best friend died just said he made it all up

can somebody i don't know obliterate his twitter or something for being a lying ass bytch. The c*nt is telling people to follow him on soundcloud now.....

ol bucket hat wearing soft ass fakkit. i cant stand rappin ass nikkas :snoop:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
That short nicca cop. :russ: This shyt cray. It's crazy cuz it's 11:15 am here and I'm sipping wine/oj and rollin a j. :sadcam: I'm from them lands tho.:snoop: Dem my folk bruh.

IG: @......ol gilr was finna shout out her IG on tha stream. :beli:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
These are not links to this story, but rather, other things that are also going on in the last day or so that you should be aware of.
(All three links are different issues)

People have taken to the streets in the US city of Milwaukee to call for justice after prosecutors declined to charge an officer who fatally shot a mentally ill black man eight months ago.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/12/24/391582/protest-against-us-police-brutality-held/

Another police officer in the United States has escaped indictment after a Texas grand jury decided not to charge him for the fatal shooting of an unarmed black man.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/12/24/391595/another-cop-escapes-indictment-in-us/

Los Angeles police will get body cameras: Mayor
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/12/18/390787/los-angeles-police-to-get-body-cameras/