Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
i was just talking about some of these shootings with my friends earlier today and then this happens :wow:

every 28hrs even near the holidays :mjcry:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
i get that but it's been a bunch of pettyness since i've turned on the stream and i come in here and some nikka dressed like piccolo in here typing in a caps attention seeking

I'll say this. From what I've seen on the stream the crowd is overwhelmingly young. Where the fukk are the elders that should be right out there with these youths? I know its late as fukk but you got ALOT of young cats out there who are angry, confused, turnt, don't have any outlet to properly express themselves/organize and as a result you get a physical presence in the form of a demonstration but theres so much loose energy coming from the people.

There's loose organization but where the fukk is the real planning and strategy? Unless the shyt is literally happening to someone, the most of a response you'll get is twitter/IG warriors who may care to some degree but are prolly too p*ssy to even march in the streets in broad day light much less put their ass on the line and possibly get arrested.

shyt is wack breh because 3 hours ago we didn't even know who the fukk Antonio was but we KNEW his name/number was gonna get called at some point

RIP to that lil breh, real talk. We don't know the whole story but lets be real, this police bullshyt happens to us at such a disproportionate rate that we can worry about the president or anyone else coming to out rescue. Because these other groups (hispanics, jews, CACs, asians, euro/aussie CACs, Martians) don't give a fukk about us unless we decide to stop spending our hard earned $$$ with them. Let us not wanna cop Jays, weaves, and dutches and watch these fukkers magically wanna be our "friends"

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
nikka will you quit fukking up this thread with that shyt :beli:

You mean will I stop replying to shytty bytch nikkas like you coming out of left field.
You dikk riding dikk sucking uncle tom bytch, if you had one of the brain cells left you were born with youd see nikkas came at ME and derailed the thread.
I'm supposed to not reply? Eat a dikk and die slow and painfully my nikka.

15DDBD2D-34E0-4B0B-9766-06B7E63BA404_zpsqgqvlgdv.jpg

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I'll say this. From what I've seen on the stream the crowd is overwhelmingly young. Where the fukk are the elders that should be right out there with these youths? I know its late as fukk but you got ALOT of young cats out there who are angry, confused, turnt, don't have any outlet to properly express themselves/organize and as a result you get a physical presence in the form of a demonstration but theres so much loose energy coming from the people.

There's loose organization but where the fukk is the real planning and strategy? Unless the shyt is literally happening to someone, the most of a response you'll get is twitter/IG warriors who may care to some degree but are prolly too p*ssy to even march in the streets in broad day light much less put their ass on the line and possibly get arrested.

shyt is wack breh because 3 hours ago we didn't even know who the fukk Antonio Brown was but we KNEW his name/number was gonna get called at some point

RIP to that lil breh, real talk. We don't know the whole story but lets be real, this police bullshyt happens to us at such a disproportionate rate that we can worry about the president or anyone else coming to out rescue. Because these other groups (hispanics, jews, CACs, asians, euro/aussie CACs, Martians) don't give a fukk about us unless we decide to stop spending our hard earned $$$ with them. Let us not wanna cop Jays, weaves, and dutches and watch these fukkers magically wanna be our "friends"

Sadly most older Blacks are out of touch with all of this shyt man. They come with either c00n talk or church talk.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Because these other groups (hispanics, jews, CACs, asians, euro/aussie CACs, Martians) don't give a fukk about us unless we decide to stop spending our hard earned $$$ with them. Let us not wanna cop Jays, weaves, and dutches and watch these fukkers magically wanna be our "friends"

Yeah because there aren't any black hispanics :camby:

Because a cop is going to ask you to speak spanish right before he "fears for his safety" and puts 14 in you.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You mean will I stop replying to shytty bytch nikkas like you coming out of left field.
You dikk riding dikk sucking uncle tom bytch, if you had one of the brain cells left you were born with youd see nikkas came at ME and derailed the thread.
I'm supposed to not reply? Eat a dikk and die slow and painfully my nikka.

15DDBD2D-34E0-4B0B-9766-06B7E63BA404_zpsqgqvlgdv.jpg

breh just make a separate thread and call me and everyone else whatever you want man, we are all in here just trying to get unbiased updates on shyt thats going on.