Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
CNN just put the story up and are saying the man had a handgun and another man fled the scene. But they are admitting that people are saying they didn't do it........

fukking CNN going out there way not to show the protesters like bytch asses

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
You lying ass nikka. Please go ahead and post where i supposedly said that shyt :beli:

Do you want to place a ban wager on this :stopitslime:

You're an exposed SELLOUT c00n many times over, you aren't anywhere NEAR worth me digging up your self hate filled ass quotes

Your bytchass tune has softened up like cotton candy now, though :mjlol:

Only a pure evil devil ass CAC would come along and derail this thread the way you did by taking that random shot at me.

Only a fukking CAC would take this thread as an opportunity to take shots at a PROVEN poster of BLACK EXCELLENCE and NATIONALISM such as myself.

:pacspit:

15DDBD2D-34E0-4B0B-9766-06B7E63BA404_zpsqgqvlgdv.jpg

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
If I prove it, agree to be banned.
If you prove it, I may let you BREATHE for the remainder of this thread you bytch. :pacspit: You dikk hopping fakkit :pacspit: Youre the WEAK you fukking crowd surfing c00ned out fukkING bytch.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
You're an exposed SELLOUT c00n many times over, you aren't anywhere NEAR worth me digging up your self hate filled ass quotes

Your bytchass tune has softened up like cotton candy now, though :mjlol:

Only a pure evil devil ass CAC would come along and derail this thread the way you did by taking that random shot at me.

Only a fukking CAC would take this thread as an opportunity to take shots at a PROVEN poster of BLACK EXCELLENCE and NATIONALISM such as myself.

:pacspit:

I'm tired of you derailing the thread. So let's make a wager-

If I prove I'm Black, you'll accept a permanent IP ban and I'll accept one if I can't. Deal?

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
the shyt is that these young cats are wrong and right. dude who got killed was prolly one go the homies and you KNOW they hurting inside so don't be fooled by them dumbing out.
i get that but it's been a bunch of pettyness since i've turned on the stream and i come in here and some nikka dressed like piccolo in here typing in a caps attention seeking