Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i cop stopped me and checked for identification when I was playing my music too loud in River Forest before. Why didn't i get shot?

as long as you aint doing shyt that you aren't supposed to be doing, you should have no problem with the feds.

I cant believe this was said.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I cant believe this was said.

I just shook my head at it. I mean...lets pat the cops on the back for not shooting you! Yay!!!!

My homeboy reminded me of this.

We went to the beach one year and they gave him 3 tickets within 90 min.

First they said we were speeding which was shady because we were going the right speed limit but he said when he clocked us the speed limit was 35, not 45mph like we were going. :why:
Second one they said we were playing the music loud...which wasn't true but because it was 11pm on a Wednesday during the off season they said said the sound carried louder than normal and it was a violation. :snoop:
Third one... they had a checkpoint up and asked for his license. He took his seat belt off to get his wallet out of his back pocket and the cop said he didn't have his seat belt on at all. :what: And the homie is a smart mouth dude that don't bite his tongue. I asked him why he didn't do his standard debate talk shyt and he was like "as soon as I looked up i saw his partner with his gun already out in my rearview so I just stfu and remembered that i had plenty of money so fukk em".

I remember telling my homeboy was "next time you'll leave earlier than this so we wouldn't get here so damn late". He was still pissed about this and it happened about 12 years ago.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was only fourteen with 29 dollars in crumpled up one dollar bills rushing downtown to buy a videogame beforw the store closed. Cop rolls up on me with me and my boy, and by this time id heard enough rap songs to know what was up. Told the cop nothing but truth. Im going to buy a videogame before the store closes. My man had aerosol cans in his bag he was a graf artist long story short cuz im on my phone i was bullied had a gun pulled on me my man was up agaibst tge wall and real shyt we said nothing, did nothing, and were on our way to do nothing in particular but be nerds for the night i guess. All that we went thru, cop takes my 29 dollars and puts it in his pocket... pulls it back out and hands it to me roughly on some why the fukk am i dealing with these clowns.... the store closes the next day the gamr is sold out and im lucky to be alive

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I was only fourteen with 29 dollars in crumpled up one dollar bills rushing downtown to buy a videogame beforw the store closed. Cop rolls up on me with me and my boy, and by this time id heard enough rap songs to know what was up. Told the cop nothing but truth. Im going to buy a videogame before the store closes. My man had aerosol cans in his bag he was a graf artist long story short cuz im on my phone i was bullied had a gun pulled on me my man was up agaibst tge wall and real shyt we said nothing, did nothing, and were on our way to do nothing in particular but be nerds for the night i guess. All that we went thru, cop takes my 29 dollars and puts it in his pocket... pulls it back out and hands it to me roughly on some why the fukk am i dealing with these clowns.... the store closes the next day the gamr is sold out and im lucky to be alive
i count those blessings now

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
B6sNH83CcAAtLIA.jpg

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
All this carmen sandiago shyt in this thread the last couple pages, i'm still not clear on what has been said by ole boy who was with Antonio.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I didn't feel like making a thread about this but this shyt is straight up ridiculous... peep this shyt

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/colorado-man-arrested-after-pointing-banana-at-police/

A man is facing a felony menacing charge, because two Colorado sheriff's deputies say they thought a banana
lxpgirx0ymrynadqukkc.jpg
he pointed at them was a gun.

Nathan Rolf Channing, 27, was arrested Sunday, according to the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel. According to an arrest affidavit, Mesa County deputies Joshua Bunch and Donald Love said Channing pointed the fruit at them while crossing a street. The deputies said they feared for their lives even though they saw that the object was yellow. Bunch wrote in the affidavit that he has seen handguns in many shapes and colors. He wrote that Love was drawing his service weapon when Channing, of Fruitvale, Colo. yelled, "It's a banana!" Yes, the man accused of pointing a banana at police is from Fruitvale. And yes, one of the police officers he pointed the banana at is named Bunch. And, no, we didn't make this up.

The deputies say Channing told them he was doing a trial run for a planned YouTube video and he thought it would "lighten the holiday spirit."
Any other ideas?

A fukk yellow curved fukkin banana. SMH...really? Fukkin cowards in uniform who are poorly trained and full of shyt.

Not this....

ssgw9hxfrj2kke9xlx2y.jpg

This

yd58uudxf74iz08luaro.jpg