Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
deray mckesson @deray
Mayor says that blocking highways and streets "will not be acceptable from this day forward." That sounds like a challenge. #AntonioMartin

11:54am - 30 Dec 14

deray mckesson @deray
Did the officer just say that an "officer was exposed to mace" as if to suggest that protestors maced an officer? Y'all.#AntonioMartin
11:48am - 30 Dec 14

deray mckesson @deray
If St Louis law enforcement promoted Witness 40 knowing she never saw#MikeBrown's death, hard to believe police claims now. #AntonioMartin
2:03pm - 30 Dec 14

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you Coli super racist delusional negroes going to say after reading this link?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chief-probe-shows-man-shot-by-officer-had-gun/ar-BBhmi3u

One witness who was with Martin at the time, stated that he in fact raised a gun at the officer.

An intelligent objective brother like myself watched the videos and could not make out exactly what was in his hands. A cellphone? A gun? I couldn't tell exactly.

But if I was to bet I would presume it was gun. But NOOOOO you clowns cannot be objective. It automatically was a cell phone! Or a walkman! (as a poster suggested).

I try to sit back and not say anything after reading so much ignorant racist and race baiting garbage that you circle coli jerk clowns spew on this site every day.

But from time to time an intelligent brother has to go against you alls crap.

None of you idiots try to be neutral or objective or show any slight level of intelligence. If its a black person you idiots side with them no matter what.

I try not to get upset b/c I have to remember that most of you are probably bottom of the barrel (in terms of intelligence level). Probably high school dropouts.

And the best most productive activities you clowns can muster is to go online and be racist against whites and other races.

I'm sorry man but I'm sick of it. Someone shock me after reading the above link and come back with AN INTELLIGENT F*cking response!

Before you clowns use the same useless cards, I'm not white (or a CAC as you racist clowns call them), I'm not a c00n and I'm not a troll.

Also you are a weak sissy coli clown if you neg me just because I have a dissenting opinion than that of you racist coli suckers

Its one thing to disagree with others, which I do not mind. But you guys on this site take racism and race hate to unbelievable levels. People like the clowns on this site is one of the major problems in our black communities. Pure ignorance!

Carry on....

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
What are you Coli super racist delusional negroes going to say after reading this link?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chief-probe-shows-man-shot-by-officer-had-gun/ar-BBhmi3u

One witness who was with Martin at the time, stated that he in fact raised a gun at the officer.

An intelligent objective brother like myself watched the videos and could not make out exactly what was in his hands. A cellphone? A gun? I couldn't tell exactly.

But if I was to bet I would presume it was gun. But NOOOOO you clowns cannot be objective. It automatically was a cell phone! Or a walkman! (as a poster suggested).

I try to sit back and not say anything after reading so much ignorant racist and race baiting garbage that you circle coli jerk clowns spew on this site every day.

None of you idiots try to be neutral or objective or show any slight level of intelligence. If its a black person you idiots side with them no matter what.

I try not to get upset b/c I have to remember that most of you are probably bottom of the barrel (in terms of intelligence level). Probably high school dropouts.

And the best most productive activities you clown can muster is to go online and be racist against whites and other races.

I'm sorry man but I'm sick of it. Someone shock me after reading the above link and come back with AN INTELLIGENT F*cking response!

Before you clowns use the same useless cards, I'm not white (or a CAC as you racist clowns call them), I'm not a c00n and I'm not a troll.

Also you are a weak sissy coli clown if you neg me just because I have a dissenting opinion than that you racist coli suckers

Carry on....
23 post in almost 3 years huh foh agent :scust:
Edit: average -25 rep per post brehs :dead:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

And the best most productive activities you clown can muster is to go online and be racist against whites and other races.

Also you are a weak sissy coli clown if you neg me just because I have a dissenting opinion than that you racist coli suckers

Its one thing to disagree with others, which I do not mind. But you guys on this site take racism and race hate to unbelievable levels. People like the clowns on this site is one of the major problems in our black communities. Pure ignorance!

Carry on....

NEG and suggestion that you're banned from this thread.