BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
So this press conference is going exactly like I thought it would. These guys don't want to talk about solutions, because now is not the appropriate time. :snoop:

It's never the appropriate time with these guys.

Yep. When that guy yelled at Beto not to politicize it that basically meant STFU about us doing anything

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I know people here are not going to like this statement but these mass shootings are not just skewed in racial ways but gendered ways. These are all men. If these killings were done by women, the conversation would be about gender. Why are men so quick to pick up weapons and kill others?
People don't want to talk about this. There are a handful of female mass shooters. Only one woman has committed a double digit mass shooting in the US, and she did it with her man. :francis:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

tenor.gif

RIP to them kids but ain’t nothing changing until that’s Lindsey Graham’s or Mitch McConnell’s grandkids on that screen.

not endorsing gun violence on anyone.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I know people here are not going to like this statement but these mass shootings are not just skewed in racial ways but gendered ways. These are all men. If these killings were done by women, the conversation would be about gender. Why are men so quick to pick up weapons and kill others?
Men are violent everyone with a brain knows this:francis: why is another question

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
RIP to the 19 children and 2 adults murdered. Buffalo and now this has me so heated, and I don't even have kids. I can't imagine what any parent who loses a child, in any way, let alone this is going through. Or the anxiety of a parent that watched their child walk out the door to go to school this morning.

shyt Beto just pulled up on these clowns and the response he got is the exact reason why shyt will never change in this country. It's all thoughts and prayers now but when it comes down to talking about solutions, they'll clutch their guns to the death. They care more about steel than people.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If this was their children they wouldn't want to hear about thoughts and prayers

Hypocritical a$$holes.
Its the only way things would truly change.

The crazy political and racist talk that encouraged January 6th riots and mass shooters would likely stop or be toned down if a national political official was killed.

These political officials tune would change it their child was killed in a mass shooting.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Abbott, Dan Patrick, & Ted Cruz are special breeds of soulless pieces of shyt and that press conference just further proved it.

The reason why they wont get voted out of office by a Guy like O'Rouke is because running up the numbers in San Antonio, Austin, DFW, Houston is not enough. Texas has too many racist republican counties outside of the major cities.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
empty ass statement :mjlol:

:dwillhuh: :mindblown:

He’s basically in support of gun control but doesn’t want to offend his fellow Texas brethren so he’s walking a fine line which makes this statement utterly worthless.

At a time like this, people still scared to just say it with their chest that our gun culture is so goddamn primitive because of “freedoms” that were designed for an era where you need to form a militia against a tyrannical government and we have other countries wondering why the fukk we are so blood thirsty

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm