BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
absolutely heartbreaking. i legit teared up and got angry thinking about how terrified and helpless those kids must have felt. wanting their parents in those last moments. peace to their souls.

these politicians trading lives for money and power and using the 2nd amendment to control voters need to understand something. evil people who target kids have no code. eventually these fukazz coward killers might come for them and theirs too.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Gun violence is an American problem and all attempts to paint it as anything else is disengenuous..

It's that same type of thinking that won't allow anything to actually change. Everyone pointing fingers at everyone else. No one actually looking in the mirror. We're doomed
Facts. There is no solution that involves taking guns away...you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, and the really fukked up part about America is that disenfranchised groups like blacks should get MORE armed and trained just to be safe. For this type of shyt though...idk if any brehs here have done warehouse type work before but we protect merchandise better than we protect schoolchildren. We really need to have armed security and cameras at all levels of schools, or at least badge access.... something proactive.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The USA isn't going to stop having whiteboys any time soon. You haven't offered a solution, you're just shyt posting for the internet.

Not that anyone here is really stupid enough to think that only white people commit shootings or die from them.

Somehow Europe is full of whiteboys and magically doesn't have 1/10th of the gun deaths that we do. Somehow the USA is the ONLY developed nation on Earth that has gun deaths like we do. I wonder what the unique factor there is.....?

Sound's like you're upset I've called out white daddy.

As long as they exist they will ALWAYS be a problem.

It doesn't matter if guns or legal or not they would find OTHER means to terrorize and kill people.

If guns were accessible in Europe whiteboys would be going on gun killing sprees like in the USA.

That's why most police forces and military in Europe are made up of far right whiteboys. As it's a legal way to terrorize and kill.

Daps
I feel your frustration. Bottom line it’s a fukked up country and there’s no easy answer. Not trying to come at you. I just don’t want to ride the train when half the passengers are carrying handguns.
Thanks breh and not coming at you either, just venting through discourse...

Guns are a tool to kill, true, but kill for the sake of survival (defense/hunting). Guns are nether good or bad but sadly and tragically they have been used for more bad throughout human history (Pandoras box) so that's what most conclude (guns are bad).

On that note, cars on freeways were seen as extremely dangerous early on (and can be just as dangerous as a gun) but as car ownership, safe operation and safety regulations became normalized, we now don't think twice about sharing lanes and going over 60mph just inches away from other cars. Society and culture is stronger than we give credit sometimes but I do realize, if you give everyone guns overnight and something actually happens, it would be pure chaos because most are so uneducated and ignorant when it comes to these tools that they'll just make the situation worse. Sort of like teens drinking in Europe but the US has more of a problem with alcohol. It ain't the alcohol and lowering the drinking age here would likely exacerbate the problem imo :francis:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Sound's like you're upset I've called out white daddy.

As long as they exist they will ALWAYS be a problem.

It doesn't matter if guns or legal or not they would find OTHER means to terrorize and kill people.

If guns were accessible in Europe whiteboys would be going on gun killing sprees like in the USA.

That's why most police forces and military in Europe are made up of far right whiteboys. As it's a legal way to terrorize and kill.
If guns were more accessible in Europe we would be hearing about more of them white boys going on Muslim killing sprees

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Some of y'all thinking that arming teachers or more guns solves the problem? Listen there was an ex police officer in the shop in Buffalo. If he couldn't stop the shooter what makes you think a teacher or security can? When shots pop you automatically drop or duck. Its natural. You don't have much time to assess where the shots are coming from. You just react and move before you get trampled. It isn't an action movie. There is no Matrix slow downs. No dodging bullets. Just loud booms, screams, confusion and mass hysteria. You go into survival mode which is either hide or run. If there is a stampede don't you dare try going against it. You'll die or get crippled. Don't try to be a fukking hero. It won't end well. Don't arm teachers...

As I said in the Buffalo thread, when this type f shyt happens theres no dramatic music, theres no camera angles that show whats happening, theres no staredown between you and the shooter. By the time you even figure out where the shots are even coming from or what the fxck is happening youll already be in the killzone.

That's not the shooter. The person in those pics is still alive and posting on reddit. Stop falling for ***** bullshyt.

9rDL0kF.png

thank you

As I said in the Evan Crumbley Michigan shooter thread, I dont understand why pple cant just STFU and wait for the facts. Some idiot posted some fake azz report from an unconfirmed source that the shooter was black and brehs ran with the shyt for like 20 pages :smh:

Same shyt happened in this thread, And it wasnt even a retweet, dude just posted a photo of some random cac in a dress and no one even asked if it was legit or where it even came from