BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Said this before. Imagine my black ass raising up on someone who is going ham. Suppose I actually do shoot him. Cops show up and shoot me. What the fukk did I do it all for? What if I blast the shooter but people who didn't see them only come around and see my holding the gun, and now I am shot.

The John Wayne cat showing up and shooting the bad guy to applause shyt is not real. Real situations get ugly.

That happened at a bar a year or two ago.

The security guard saved the day, only to get shot by the police right as they showed up.

That CCW stuff lets people feel like they have some sort of control over these situations.

You will just become target #2/victim #14 because a CAC will shoot you and just shrug all the way to a Not Guilty verdict.

Leaving is the only solution I got that allows you to avoid ALL this shyt. I don't want to be a hashtag and a t-shirt.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Y'all are in here still blaming guns.

When the common denominator is whiteboys.

Whether it's weirdo whiteboys online, whiteboys in Law Enforcement, whiteboys in the military, whiteboys in the medical field, whiteboys in labs, etc the all have the same MO which is to... terrorize and KILL.

Buy y'all keep acting dumb and blaming guns instead of addressing the ACTUAL problem to society.
Dammit I was trying to give you +1000 for this post...but the rep system isn't there yet lol.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Can we just trade the second amendment for the right to housing and healthcare? Wouldn't it be a better place?
Man I made the mistake the other day of clicking on the Facebook page of my local newspaper when they posted an article about Biden trying to provide free high-sped internet for poor families.you would have thought it was asking the people who commented to give up their first born. These vile po-peck crackers were so angry about people being helped, like a visaral hate, and these are real people, with their faces showing, I went to school with some of them. These selfish fukkers, most who are just as poor as the folks it would help would die from anger if something helpful like the right to housing or health care passed:mjlol:

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
9yIs3zil.png

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Whether it's weirdo whiteboys online, whiteboys in Law Enforcement, whiteboys in the military, whiteboys in the medical field, whiteboys in labs, etc the all have the same MO which is to... terrorize and KILL.

Buy y'all keep acting dumb and blaming guns instead of addressing the ACTUAL problem to society.

The USA isn't going to stop having whiteboys any time soon. You haven't offered a solution, you're just shyt posting for the internet.

Not that anyone here is really stupid enough to think that only white people commit shootings or die from them.

Somehow Europe is full of whiteboys and magically doesn't have 1/10th of the gun deaths that we do. Somehow the USA is the ONLY developed nation on Earth that has gun deaths like we do. I wonder what the unique factor there is.....?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mentally defective. They're perfectly fine with us living in some bizarre dystopia militarized society instead of actually fixing the problem. Complete fukking cowards.

Ballistic blankets? Armed teachers?

What the fukk are we even doing? Teachers start teaching so they can educate, not learn how to operate a gun. Kids go to school to learn, not shield themselves from gunfire.
This is America, treating the symptoms and not the source is what we do!

In debt? Bad credit? Instead of clearing debt, apply for this bank or credit card and we will help you get approved and get money you can afford and manage!

Leaky roof? Hole in your foundation? Come check out the family of products by Flex Seal! Tapes, glues, sealants, bondings and adhesives!

Overweight but love to eat? Try this pill or powder before or after you eat whatever you want!

Cant sleep? Lack of energy or focus? Drink this!

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps

Man fukk guns. Guns are why I have a bunch of fukking shirts with family and friends on them…

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Just found that that he was literally in a shootout with law enforcement BEFORE he started shooting up the school.

fukking gun nuts think a "good guy with a gun" is the solution to this problem and yet an entire team of LEO with guns can't stop a teenager who just bought his guns days ago from killing 20 kids.

Hey, maybe giving every fukking nut in the country the power to kill 20+ people as easy as fukk is a bad idea? Like how fukking stupid do some of y'all have to be to think that that's a great idea and we shouldn't even try to curtail it in any way?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
we need to declare war on the mentally ill
Nah we need to dig up Ronald’s Regan and his whore of a wife with the golden throat and piss on their corpses because he declared war on the mentally Ill almost 40 years ago by slashing funding. What we are seeing stems directly from the fake Christian conservatives coming into power decades ago.

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
The USA isn't going to stop having whiteboys any time soon. You haven't offered a solution, you're just shyt posting for the internet.

Not that anyone here is really stupid enough to think that only white people commit shootings or die from them.

Somehow Europe is full of whiteboys and magically doesn't have 1/10th of the gun deaths that we do. Somehow the USA is the ONLY developed nation on Earth that has gun deaths like we do. I wonder what the unique factor there is.....?
Gun violence is an American problem and all attempts to paint it as anything else is disengenuous..

It's that same type of thinking that won't allow anything to actually change. Everyone pointing fingers at everyone else. No one actually looking in the mirror. We're doomed