BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Y'all are in here still blaming guns.

When the common denominator is whiteboys.

Whether it's weirdo whiteboys online, whiteboys in Law Enforcement, whiteboys in the military, whiteboys in the medical field, whiteboys in labs, etc the all have the same MO which is to... terrorize and KILL.

Buy y'all keep acting dumb and blaming guns instead of addressing the ACTUAL problem to society.
Right, but i think it's both.

A gun is not a toy, an accessory, it's a tool to kill and it shouldn't be something you carry when you go shopping.

As for white people, well, they are natural born demons that exist only to bring chaos and destruction to the world.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
That actually happened and shyt still ain't change.

O shyt. Brehs not gon believe me but my apt at the time was on the corner of this street. And I remember I was getting in the car to go take my girl to the metro cuz she was pregnant and we heard some loud noises :ehh: but shrugged it off cuz we in fukking Alexandria ain’t shyt popping. I get back to the apartment from dropping her off and the whole street was blocked off. They let me back in then told me I couldn’t leave by vehicle for the rest of the day.

So I walk up the street to see what’s going on and see a old ass white dude :dead: laid out on the baseball field across from Aldi and News reporters everywhere.

Went and got some coffee and went back in my apartment :yeshrug:

Got to work from home that day since I couldn’t leave which wasn’t normal at the time(pre-covid).

Random Af. I forgot all about this cuz I feel like they ain’t make a big deal about it.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

giphy.gif

I noticed you still haven’t gotten your C yet. :umad:

:unimpressed:Bet if I send the drop bears out on the prowl for some mods, I'll get my C then:shaq2::demonic:

I think I'll change my name to "Intergalactic Koala" just to represent.

I'm not claiming #MarsupialGang though. :whoa:
Buncha subhumans and platypussies. :scust:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Gun violence is an American problem and all attempts to paint it as anything else is disengenuous..

It's that same type of thinking that won't allow anything to actually change. Everyone pointing fingers at everyone else. No one actually looking in the mirror. We're doomed

A gun is not a toy, an accessory, it's a tool to kill and it shouldn't be something you carry when you go shopping.

As for white people, well, they are natural born demons that exist only to bring chaos and destruction to the world.
Its both.

White Men primarily own and operate all these gun companies and weapons manufacturers and make money from the economy (legal and illegal) behind guns.

We (as in Black Folks) we don't own gun companies.

Again...another case of them having the ability to curtail this madness by making it stricter to buy guns or just getting them off the streets completely. Whether through political legislation or whatever...

They won't though...so expect more of this to happen.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Normally someone walking around with a rifle is a cause for concern, but these open carry states want to tout their "rights".

I saw some ppl at Chili's once all with rifles on their back bc it's "their right".

Anyone of them could open fire.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Beto gotta beat Abbott this election he has to for the sake of Texas

This shyt rallying the cripples fan base
Just found that that he was literally in a shootout with law enforcement BEFORE he started shooting up the school.

fukking gun nuts think a "good guy with a gun" is the solution to this problem and yet an entire team of LEO with guns can't stop a teenager who just bought his guns days ago from killing 20 kids.

Hey, maybe giving every fukking nut in the country the power to kill 20+ people as easy as fukk is a bad idea? Like how fukking stupid do some of y'all have to be to think that that's a great idea and we shouldn't even try to curtail it in any way?
Link, source to read

Fukkn pathetic on their part

Self preservation is not part of the oath smh

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Going OT (OS) soon for work and taking the EDC plus I keep a Nina in the car.

Dude from work said he taking his thang too. :picard:

It is a tool which means it's useless if don't have it when you need it. :ufdup:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They'll just start using pipe bombs, car bombs and suicide bombs...
If you talking about the dikkey amendment then, and I'm no expert, but that was clarified in 2018 to allow research and that's just what's funded by the govt. Plenty of studies have been conducted tracking gun related statistics and legislation changes. My point in mentioning a patchwork of laws means you can compare one area with a law enacted to another area without said law over time to determine trends and correlations. It's not perfect but it's what we got to make an informed decision. Would you ignore this data if you had to decide on a policy around gun control/violence?
Its not a full and honest picture and it's part of the problem