BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Daps
Lol ok… So when 50% or more of the population is carrying guns everywhere then things will be safer for everyone? Picture that world. You can’t possibly believe that.
Notice I said black households. As a minority, what choice do we have if we outnumbered and outgunned already? Guns are one weapon of many but is the one of the easiest force multipliers. I didn't say it would be safe for everyone but it would be safer for minorities and the better question is, how could it be worse and not level the field some if more of us had protection? What are you afraid of? Clearly it can't be guns ending up in the wrong hands cause that's happening already

And to be clear, I'm for getting guns off the streets (because why not) but not at the expense of getting guns in the hands of people who value being able to go home and see their loved ones and live another day. Guns are already in the streets and in the hands of reckless/evil people and we're feeling that daily

Not saying my thinking here is perfect but I'm just tired of the same rhetoric after every mass shooting. Especially when children or minorities are involved :snoop:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I just don’t understand what makes you wanna shoot random ass ppl, let alone a fukkin elementary school
Lack of identity and perceived power in one’s life.

When one becomes suicidal in this state, they tend to want to regain their power by taking other people with them. Killing children is the most demonic example of this.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Another day and another reason to get this breh:

Passport-in-Airport-scaled.jpg

:blessed:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like if the US tried to ban guns completely there would large military gangs, street gangs, and police gangs mass selling guns into Mexico

that would be a brand new market to make a lot of money

Cartels even getting 20 percent of the guns in the US means that have over 80 million in their disposal to sell right back to gangs in the US
:francis:

Nah, nobody getting rid of shyt. Sure you'd have a few gun stores/shops that'll sell out for the money but best believe they'll keep theirs.

Americans are hoarders, you tell us something is going away and cats will hoard it, tell us something is hard to find, we'll find it.

I personally think any American willing to just give up their gun or guns is a fool. But thats their choice and doesnt make them a bad person. A majority of them are all talk though, some people openly will say "I'm giving up my guns, I'm sick of this shyt!" They won't do it though. But some will and the ones that actually do I gotta salute even though I feel it's a foolish gesture. It's no different than me cutting myself to try to hurt you.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
People really mentioning the border? A lot of the Hispanics in that party of Texas pre-date the United States.

This is incorrect. Gun research is not allowed, so in reality we have no idea the effect of gun legislation. 99.9% of the population has no idea about the gun research ban.
Coli nikkas are stupid

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They'll just start using pipe bombs, car bombs and suicide bombs...
Or knives, forks, rocks, bricks, razorblades, screwdrivers, skateboards, hammers....might even resort to just punching, kicking, biting, choking....

bright black

All Star
Daps
People are for real saying the solution is giving teachers guns or armed guards and to me when you start thinking about sending kids to elementary school like you sending them to war shyt is all fukked up. People are supposed to think like they walking into a war zone when they go in a grocery store or elementary school?? That is a miserable existence.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Hoe ass killer posted photos of guns on IG days before the shooting
Should have pounced on him then
He should have been on the watchlist

Daps
This is incorrect. Gun research is not allowed, so in reality we have no idea the effect of gun legislation. 99.9% of the population has no idea about the gun research ban.
If you talking about the dikkey amendment then, and I'm no expert, but that was clarified in 2018 to allow research and that's just what's funded by the govt. Plenty of studies have been conducted tracking gun related statistics and legislation changes. My point in mentioning a patchwork of laws means you can compare one area with a law enacted to another area without said law over time to determine trends and correlations. It's not perfect but it's what we got to make an informed decision. Would you ignore this data if you had to decide on a policy around gun control/violence?

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
FOX news really said schools need to invest in 'ballistics blankets' for kids.

Like fam, who is going to hide under a blanket when there's an active shooter in the building???
Fox News is 1 step away from saying schools need to make this the new school uniform

BETA-KILLSTREAKS-juggernaut.jpg

Last edited:

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
Notice I said black households. As a minority, what choice do we have if we outnumbered and outgunned already? Guns are one weapon of many but is the one of the easiest force multipliers. I didn't say it would be safe for everyone but it would be safer for minorities and the better question is, how could it be worse and not level the field some if more of us had protection? What are you afraid of? Clearly it can't be guns ending up in the wrong hands cause that's happening already

And to be clear, I'm for getting guns off the streets (because why not) but not at the expense of getting guns in the hands of people who value being able to go home and see their loved ones and live another day. Guns are already in the streets and in the hands of reckless/evil people and we're feeling that daily

Not saying my thinking here is perfect but I'm just tired of the same rhetoric after every mass shooting. Especially when children or minorities are involved :snoop:

I feel your frustration. Bottom line it’s a fukked up country and there’s no easy answer. Not trying to come at you. I just don’t want to ride the train when half the passengers are carrying handguns.