BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

GOD fukk THIS GUY! Bruh, for YEARS people have asked for gun control legislation with teeth whether or not an event just took place. These fukking Republicans constantly say "Don't politicize this" and we NEVER EVER EVER get anything done. It gets pushed aside until the next thing happens.

I'm sick of this shyt.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

yall gotta relax !!!!!

we're not in any position to wage war against Thomas Jefferson & George Washington's descendants.

Cacs been training for that shyt & we sleeping.

The only war we should fight is in the arena of business.

We dont have the numbers or the military equipment to wage physical war.

They the ones trying to start the civil war by blaming it on us:gucci:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not trying to beat a dead horse but Chicago really needs help and the attention, my city wild right now. , a woman who I know personally, just lost two of her sons months apart due to shootings on the southside, my cousin teaches in Houston , he’s going Thru it, he was gonna take a teaching job at the school that got shot up, rip to the fallen
America needs Chicago.

As long as white politicians, cops, teachers, adults and children murder, rape, abuse drugs, steal, they'll never need to look in the mirror and acknowledge or attempt to fix their issues, they'll never leave nonwhite people alone even to save themselves because they need to be able to say "well what about Chicago?" "What about.....?what about......?what about.....?"

Time and time again. Las Vegas shooting, all the school shootings, church shootings, movie theater shootings, store shootings, the insurrection, as long as white people can point their fingers and say "well what about....." Then they can do no wrong in their eyes.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Switching to online classes was a great idea

Cacs are so demonic they’ll figure out how to shoot up the metaverse soon.
FTjsfWnX0AIL_qM

shooter was a treh
White liberals as soon as this circulates:
juelz-talking.gif

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Heard the news right after picking my 2 year old daughter from daycare (turns 2 this Friday)

I can't even imagine what the parents are going through. I don't know how I could go on afterwards, honestly. RIP to those little ones.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
America needs Chicago.

As long as white politicians, cops, teachers, adults and children murder, rape, abuse drugs, steal, they'll never need to look in the mirror and acknowledge or attempt to fix their issues, they'll never leave nonwhite people alone even to save themselves because they need to be able to say "well what about Chicago?" "What about.....?what about......?what about.....?"

Time and time again. Las Vegas shooting, all the school shootings, church shootings, movie theater shootings, store shootings, the insurrection, as long as white people can point their fingers and say "well what about....." Then they can do no wrong in their eyes.
Well I’m from Chicago , I’m not that invested in Las Vegas and other National shootings , stop using my city as clot for daps fam, let’s just keep it about texas, you not talking about shyt :gucci: