BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I’m from Chicago , I’m not that invested in Las Vegas and other National shootings , stop using my city as clot for daps fam, let’s just keep it about texas, you not talking about shyt :gucci:

I'm not using Chicago for clout. That's fox news. Chicago isn't a problem it's a designed deflection and it's working perfectly and always will.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I hear these b*stards talk now I have to check and make sure I’m not watching a deleted scenes from Idiocracy or some shyt and people really this bullshyt up:snoop: I bet this bytch owns or invests heavily in a company that makes “Ballistic blankets”:sas2: I can’t even believe that shyt is a real word
giphy.gif
Bruh they are expensive as fukk for one. This party doesn't even want folks getting paid a decent wage to be teachers but want them armed with fukking ballistic blankets in the classroom. This brand of beast should not exist on this planet.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Just had a convo last weekend about new metal detectors being added to my sons school. No restrictions and freedom can sometimes be more dangerous than excessive rules.

Watch the game with my son and he wants to place a little bet because gambling is presented as innocent fun, go to the boardwalk with my young nephew and the smell of weed is unbearable, mental illness championed rather than addressed :mindblown: Anything goes, No boundaries or moral barometers to emulate

Last edited:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
8 months ago Texas lowered the age to purchase a handgun to 18.

8 days ago he walked into a brick & mortar on his 18th birthday and legally bought the guns used today.

Not off the corner, or illegal channels, not on the dark web. Wal-marts, bass pro shops, gun stores.

85% of the guns used in mass shootings dating back to 1982 have been purchased legally.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
When I first heard about this around 4pm, i thought it was just an active shooter alert, and that no1 was hurt. I fukking get home, i hear its 14 kids and a teacher.

now it's 18 kids, man. This shyt is terrible. I dont have any kids, but i wouldnt be able to function. Like, i wouldnt be able to eat, speak coherently, or anything. this is disgusting. and this doesnt happen ANYWHERE ELSE ON EARTH.

A tweet made its rounds years ago, and it showed how many gun deaths the US has compared to literally every other country on earth. And we are so disgustingly far ahead.