BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
This is sick but whites would rather focus on Chicago and other urban cities.
Not trying to beat a dead horse but Chicago really needs help and the attention, my city wild right now. , a woman who I know personally, just lost two of her sons months apart due to shootings on the southside, my cousin teaches in Houston , he’s going Thru it, he was gonna take a teaching job at the school that got shot up, rip to the fallen

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Said this before. Imagine my black ass raising up on someone who is going ham. Suppose I actually do shoot him. Cops show up and shoot me. What the fukk did I do it all for? What if I blast the shooter but people who didn't see them only come around and see my holding the gun, and now I am shot.

The John Wayne cat showing up and shooting the bad guy to applause shyt is not real. Real situations get ugly.
This is real. The cops will shoot you even if everyone there is yelling at the cops that you are the hero. "The good guy with a gun" is just a target for cops, who are trained to shoot first and ask questions later. It happened to that Bouncer in Chicago 4 years ago. Happens to Black off-duty cops often enough as well.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think I'm there with you breh. I've had my passport for a while, tried to weigh out leaving benefits on the table and tenure but my peace of mind matters more tbh.
My primary reason for leaving was the constant race solider/ state sponsored killings. You got goofies shooting willy nilly and tp add to that america is the only country where some idiot can wake up and decide to kill innocent people.

There's tons of security in "dangerous" Cali Colombia never felt in any danger here.

There's less killings here and they have staright up Guerrilla Groups not far from me trying to take over the country.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I’m going to say it. This shyt is totally racial. This bullshyt is only happening here. This problem could be solved. So the only thing I can think of, is that white supremacists, and their supporters, really don’t want to share this country. So they are actively allowing it to break
The expression cut off your nose to spite your face describes them to a T. They will let their children die and burn this country to the ground as long as we are hurt in the process.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
exactly usually these school shooters go for the cheap stuff this clown used a 2000 plus system to mow down children.
This is what I just can't stand this cowardly sicko used military grade weapons to kill innocent children in a school.

Really? Go to Ukraine with that energy....