BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
America needs Chicago.

As long as white politicians, cops, teachers, adults and children murder, rape, abuse drugs, steal, they'll never need to look in the mirror and acknowledge or attempt to fix their issues, they'll never leave nonwhite people alone even to save themselves because they need to be able to say "well what about Chicago?" "What about.....?what about......?what about.....?"

Time and time again. Las Vegas shooting, all the school shootings, church shootings, movie theater shootings, store shootings, the insurrection, as long as white people can point their fingers and say "well what about....." Then they can do no wrong in their eyes.
No they don't need Chicago. It's only a talking point right now. They are well aware of the issue. Their perception of the 2nd amendment and capitalism of guns is far more important. That is why for every mass shooting there is a talking point such as mental issues, teachers needing guns, the need for a good guy with a gun.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Holy shyt. Border patrol might be in trouble. Witnesses are saying they chased the shooter INTO the school. He's an American so this might blow back on them.

I gotta say dealing with border patrol is a horrible situation , these fux boys have any sense or common decency

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No they don't need Chicago. It's only a talking point right now. They are well aware of the issue. Their perception of the 2nd amendment and capitalism of guns is far more important. That is why for every mass shooting there is a talking point such as mental issues, teachers needing guns, the need for a good guy with a gun.

They need it. And you're right it only a talking point, but that's all they're doing is talking. A white man kills 67 other white people and injures hundreds more majority white people, white kids take guns to school and kill other white kids or at least a majority of white kids, and it's never about what they can do to save or preserve white people or what white people can do better or should do better, it's far more easier to say "This is sad but what about Chicago?"

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

I LOVE your passion for this Coach. But I have bad news for you. Even if that bill is somehow passed, it won't do much. Has anybody even said this guy was a convicted felon? If not, a background check would not have stopped this. And even if he was a convicted felon and there was a background check, and a legal gun seller told him no, then he just has to go to the streets and cop his guns. Might have to pay a little more, but he could have still got them. Easy.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
#bothsides though. This is not stopping at the TV. People will actually spout this shyt.
When I hear these b*stards talk now I have to check and make sure I’m not watching deleted scenes from Idiocracy or some shyt and people really this bullshyt up:snoop: I bet this bytch owns or invests heavily in a company that makes “Ballistic blankets”:sas2: I can’t even believe that shyt is a real word
giphy.gif

Last edited: