BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
200w.gif

And I bet that background check takes less than 5 minutes... They just want to sell that gun and make money as fast as possible.
background checks are handled by the fbi, not the gun store and they have no time limit. usually it's 5 minutes, during peak covid it was a couple days, but sometimes they just never do the check to punish minorities/political enemies. i was looking at the atf commerce report that came out a couple weeks ago and it's a couple brehs who have been deprived of their property for more than 10 years cause the fbi refuses to give them an approve or deny result and there's basically no way to appeal.

edit: after 3 business days of no result on a check, the store can give you the gun if they wanna but almost all will choose not to.

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
He is a shapeshifter that never answers questions with conviction.

Though it is a real question that needs to be asked and examined and we have to try to answer it.

Why do so many not even mass shootings but also mass murders happen so frequently here?
Also, the leading cause of death for children in the U.S. is guns. I had no idea until I kept hearing it brought up on the news this week. More than things like cancer and car accidents. GUNS. That is uniquely American and anyone dancing around the fact is full of shyt. Also, for our resident coli militants, that mortality rate is 4x higher for black kids :comeon:. Our kids make up only 14% of American children yet account for 43% of child gun deaths. Think about that. But I keep seeing brehs say we need to stay strapped for the impending race war. It's maddening.

Phil was spittin :whew:

This was a really really good segment, thanks for sharing.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You need a hard as hell to acquire license to do a l
200w.gif

And I bet that background check takes less than 5 minutes... They just want to sell that gun and make money as fast as possible.

No background criminal or mental checks and other lax criteria needed to acquire an assault weapon typically used in war means only one thing..they just want to put as many high powered firearms in the hands of every white person for what they call 'The Final Solution'..

You do realize that gun nut white society is prepared to endure as many mass shootings as possible, if it doesnt interfere with their plan to arm every single white person out there. The excuses they make, their speeches at the NRA convention prove they consider arming all cacs more vital than worrying about the occassional lunatic

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
You need a hard as hell to acquire license to do a l

No background criminal or mental checks and other lax criteria needed to acquire an assault weapon typically used in war means only one thing..they just want to put as many high powered firearms in the hands of every white person for what they call 'The Final Solution'..

You do realize that gun nut white society is prepared to endure as many mass shootings as possible, if it doesnt interfere with their plan to arm every single white person out there. The excuses they make, their speeches at the NRA convention prove they consider arming all cacs more vital than worrying about the occassional lunatic

This is not true. No FFL with who wants to stay out of prison is going to sell someone a firearm without having the buyer fill out the ATF form 4473. No gun store is selling "assault weapons". Semi-automatic weapons are not "assault" weapons.

The ATF form asks if you have cases pending, convictions and if you've had any mental issues as well as any domestic violence convictions and then there is a background check.

"Have you ever been adjudicated as a mental defective OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution?"
"Have you ever been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence, or are you or have you ever been a member of the military and been convicted of a crime that included, as an element, the use of force against a person as identified in the instructions?"

And what is stopping Back folks from being legally armed as much as possible?
It's just cowardly to complain about white folks being armed but doing nothing for ourselves but complaining.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
These motherfukkas (Trump & Cruz) talking about single entry points for schools instead of the clear fukking problem. These deflection tactics are disgusting. I must not be aware of how much they actually make off guns or something :snoop:
Single entry point also means if a shooter gets in, bad news for Police

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s just so much not smart about that…

I just don’t get how they get & stay elected. I really don’t. I really really don’t :mindblown:
So long as they openly and political incorrect :mjpls: there base as well as the center-right voters are going to keep voting them in lee atwater:mjpls: lay it all out

In 1981, the legendarily brutal campaign consultant Lee Atwater, after a decade as South Carolina's most effective Republican operative, was working in Ronald Reagan's White House when he was interviewed by Alexander Lamis, a political scientist at Case Western Reserve University. In this audio, made public for the first time ever, Atwater lays out how Republicans can win the vote of racists without sounding racist themselves. Listen to the full audio and read Rick Perlstein's analysis here: https://www.thenation.com/article/exc...

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is not true. No FFL with who wants to stay out of prison is going to sell someone a firearm without having the buyer fill out the ATF form 4473. No gun store is selling "assault weapons". Semi-automatic weapons are not "assault" weapons.

The ATF form asks if you have cases pending, convictions and if you've had any mental issues as well as any domestic violence convictions and then there is a background check.

"Have you ever been adjudicated as a mental defective OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution?"
"Have you ever been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence, or are you or have you ever been a member of the military and been convicted of a crime that included, as an element, the use of force against a person as identified in the instructions?"

It's just cowardly to complain about white folks being armed but doing nothing for ourselves but complaining.

Yes, it is true. You need a stricter more stringent license to go fishing, yet to acquire an Ak47 is a breeze :comeon:

Black folks getting legal guns always leads to changes in gun laws. These devil's believe they are in a war, why would they allow the 'enemy' to have equal access.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
These motherfukkas (Trump & Cruz) talking about single entry points for schools instead of the clear fukking problem. These deflection tactics are disgusting. I must not be aware of how much they actually make off guns or something :snoop:

That's bad news if there is a fire, you're looking at Great White in that club levels bad

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

okay This whole comment is good but especially the bolded.

Cause it's stupid for black folk not to be armed out here.