BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The media is trying to get BOTH of these shootings out of the newscycle ASAP.

Best believe that!!!

I refuse to let that happen.

Yeah, its painfully obvious they couldnt wait to get Buffalo out the news..this Texas one is easier to report on nonstop because he wasnt white and the victims were kids, so it's not rooted in Republican politics like the Buffalo massacre..and people happily going along with the narrative

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That is the smartest commentary I have read in ages. I never thought of that, but I guess that might be the only thing that would do it. That or a political rally (oh, forgot about Gabby), maybe a country concert (oh, forgot about Vegas), maybe a place where there a bunch of GOP (oh, forgot about the baseball practice), definitely if a bunch of all white kids from an affluent area (oops, Sandy Hook, forgot). Not that I want to see puppies get killed either, it’s just theoretical, like what would it take?

America doesn't care about humans. History proves that. But if you fukk with our pets, we'll burn this bytch to the ground :ufdup:

There was even an award winning documentary about the subject

Film_DFWC_P_002.jpg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Mother and Father of that Mass Murdering Maniac Speaks Out

Some quotes:

He had his reasons for doing what he did. Please don’t judge him. I only want the innocent children who died to forgive me,” she said.

When asked by a reporter what Martinez would tell the families who have lost loved ones, she replied: “Forgive me, forgive my son. I know he had his reasons.”

“What reasons could he have had?” the reporter followed up.

Martinez said, weeping: “To get closer to those children instead of paying attention to the other bad things, I have no words. I don’t know.”

The gunman’s father, also called Salvador Ramos, said, in a separate interview with the Daily Beast: “I just want the people to know I’m sorry, man, [for] what my son did.

“I never expected my son to do something like that,” he said, adding: “He should’ve just killed me, you know, instead of doing something like that to someone.”

He began calling the local jail to ask if his son was there but soon realized that “they killed my baby, man.”

He added: “I’m never going to see my son again, just like they’re not going to see their kids. And that hurts me.”
Jesus Christ :what: