BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Mother and Father of that Mass Murdering Maniac Speaks Out

Some quotes:

He had his reasons for doing what he did. Please don’t judge him. I only want the innocent children who died to forgive me,” she said.

When asked by a reporter what Martinez would tell the families who have lost loved ones, she replied: “Forgive me, forgive my son. I know he had his reasons.”

“What reasons could he have had?” the reporter followed up.

Martinez said, weeping: “To get closer to those children instead of paying attention to the other bad things, I have no words. I don’t know.”

The gunman’s father, also called Salvador Ramos, said, in a separate interview with the Daily Beast: “I just want the people to know I’m sorry, man, [for] what my son did.

“I never expected my son to do something like that,” he said, adding: “He should’ve just killed me, you know, instead of doing something like that to someone.”

He began calling the local jail to ask if his son was there but soon realized that “they killed my baby, man.”

He added: “I’m never going to see my son again, just like they’re not going to see their kids. And that hurts me.”

Her son took the lives of 19 children and she doesnt want people to judge him or her? And asking for forgiveness?

:why:
She's just as sick as her son!

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Kamala and Joe Biden has always upoorted and funded the police.....Kamala has been calling herself the top cop and funding police since she was in Democratic California:

I don't get your point, do you think it would have been different with trump still in the white house? the same trump who got the endorsement of every police union in the country.
joe biden and kamala harris are consummate neoliberals, this isn't news to me.:yeshrug:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I can only hope one day there's a simultaneous moment where Americans realize cops aren't heroes but rather regular people who do a job and are capable of the same shyt everybody else is...and worst, have a system that enables and covers up their bullshyt.

fukk Law & Order, most cops are like the ones in We Own This City

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
In HS, cats used to prop open doors so students that were ditching and shyt could sneak in without having to go pass the front office.
Bruh

As part of my job I have to work in a school sometimes

And be door security even though that isn't anywhere technically near my job

Teachers will prop that door open because it's closer and I'll go and close it