BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
If the door was barricaded like they keep stating.......why did they need to wait for a key?

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Do some research breh. They have been doing false flag ops for decades. There's a whole internet out there with information on them that Coli geniuses call conspiracy. That doesn't mean it's fake though or not reality. This may have been a real event, but all the holes in the story right now are raising more questions than answers when compared to other mass shootings. Police been lying for 48 hours about what really happened. In my reality, police lie every day so this is no different. Weather false flag or massive cover up, this whole incident stinks of lies and police protecting shytty police.
I agree. But these are people that lost their lives.
Im in Colorado and alot of them are leaning right these days.

No offense but I don't understand why you expect other groups of non-black POC to think like Black folks. They never faced the same struggles FBA/ADOS faced in America, or even Africans or West Indians for that matter.

Yall gonna shocked in a couple years when you see the amount of Latinos and Asians that have left the left and turned Republican simply to spite black folk and to have closer proximity to whiteness.

Dont be disappointed when the response is different than what you expect.

Frankly I kind of gave up hope for a "mass awakening" from non-black poc a long time ago.

They wake up...then go back to sleep.
:yeshrug:
this is not true at all. There are definitely coconuts within our community, and whil

i hate this motherfukker. I’m glad he’s crippled. Do you know how much of a piece of shyt you got to be to be crippled and still nobody likes you?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
If the door was barricaded like they keep stating.......why did they need to wait for a key?
why wait for a key, they couldn't find a chain to hook to the door to pull the door off the hinges.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Hot Wheels and his crew of appointed incompetents are playing kick the can and doing major juelzing. they have video of the "repsonse" scrolling snapchat and parents being cuffed and put face down on the ground while they stand around instead of trying to stop this

1 hour they let this guy do whatever he wanted to do smfh. telling all kinda lies in the press conferences that have been quickly refuted with hard evidence

claim the guy was barricaded but it was just a locked door. they made the principal give them the key to unlock the door after it was all done i saw on the news. remember breonna taylor had a locked door to her house and they had no problem getting in there smh

crazy stuff those kids should be on summer vacation.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is bad because theyre kids yes and its 19 them, but the Buffalo Tops was equally as bad, if not worse..
The dude who shot up the elementary school was a loose cannon pyscho that was bound to snap regardless. He'd have walked into a gas station or police station and still let off shots. I doubt he had a manifesto professing his hatred and desire to exterminate elementary school kids.
The Tops shooting was worse because it had clear targets based on race, and was planned well in advance by someone who apparantly didnt display signs of madness.
The media is trying to get BOTH of these shootings out of the newscycle ASAP.

Best believe that!!!

I refuse to let that happen.