BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happened to my uncle last year. My aunt died in the morning and he died that evening. Broken heart.
Damn,same happened with my aunt and uncle. Uncle died while she was visiting. She even called others about it,then she had aheart attack. They were really close and became neighbors once they both retired. :mjcry:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Camera phones showing that you can't cape for the cops on this one. I'm seeing people on both sides of the aisle losing their shyt by what the police are saying and the obvious cover up that they are trying to pull.

The innocence of children being destroyed will break most people but coupled with the cowardice of this police....a lot of people's minds have changed on that blue line shyt forever.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Camera phones showing that you can't cape for the cops on this one. I'm seeing people on both sides of the aisle losing their shyt by what the police are saying and the obvious cover up that they are trying to pull.

The innocence of children being destroyed will break most people but coupled with the cowardice of this police....a lot of people's minds have changed on that blue line shyt forever.
Other than republicans. they'll always back the blue as long as they're killing unarmed black people.