BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Every single last Democrat politician should be outside the NRA convention, along with millions of protestors, make them uncomfortable. I understand, there is nothing legislatively to be done, nobody is gonna do anything, so if they can't at least do that, fukk them.
:whoa: all it takes is for one or 2 of the gun-toting nuts to feel "threatened". then we'd have another situation on our hands. it has to be higher than that, because the NRA will likely never change stance on the 2nd amendment

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If you read my post you would see that I said "myself included". You say you arm yourself due to white people not giving up their guns - I say I arm myself because NOBODY, white, black, brown whatever, is giving up their guns. You didn't read anything about me urging anyone to give up their guns. It is way too late for that now.

The only "blame" we all share is that we support more and more guns being introduced into society, but at this point we have been forced into a corner because of the gun policies of the past. 400 million guns out here in 2022? Yeah, I'm keeping mine too.
Again, you should have just said "i blame myself" and left it at that

Everything else in your post is projection. Your projections have absolutely nothing to do with me

Me wanting black people to be armed has absolutely nothing to do with a white male shooting up an elementary school

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rollout of information on this case has been strange to me.

We still don't have a clear cut timeline as to what happened exactly when and how. There were and still are quite a few contradicting scenarios all over the news.

I just feel like with other cases we had much more factual info faster. With maps detailing who was where at what time etc. I didn't have any news alerts on my phone about a developing story until like 4:30pm central.

I saw an interview of one of the trauma surgeons stating that their hospital got a call about a shooting and victims possibly coming their way around 11:30am. She said it took hour(s!) until the first actual kids arrived. The fact that they had the shooter in the building doing his thing for over an hour probably plays a big part in that. Could more lives have been saved?!

I feel like a lot of things went wrong and they don't want to admit that, which is why we don't have a more exact schedule of events yet.

Plus, the shooter wore a body armor carrier but it didn't actually have any plates in it so how were the cops in front of the school not able to wound him earlier?
Police story has been fishy from the jump. Multiple journalists said things have been contradictory from the police dept which points to them trying to cover something up. They got shook and fled :francis:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Police story has been fishy from the jump. Multiple journalists said things have been contradictory from the police dept which points to them trying to cover something up. They got shook and fled :francis:
you know the kids that survived will tell unaltered versions of what they heard/saw. the police will fail in covering up their cowardice, can't call kids liars like they do with adult witnesses

Daps
The rollout of information on this case has been strange to me.

We still don't have a clear cut timeline as to what happened exactly when and how. There were and still are quite a few contradicting scenarios all over the news.

I just feel like with other cases we had much more factual info faster. With maps detailing who was where at what time etc. I didn't have any news alerts on my phone about a developing story until like 4:30pm central.

I saw an interview of one of the trauma surgeons stating that their hospital got a call about a shooting and victims possibly coming their way around 11:30am. She said it took hour(s!) until the first actual kids arrived. The fact that they had the shooter in the building doing his thing for over an hour probably plays a big part in that. Could more lives have been saved?!

I feel like a lot of things went wrong and they don't want to admit that, which is why we don't have a more exact schedule of events yet.

Plus, the shooter wore a body armor carrier but it didn't actually have any plates in it so how were the cops in front of the school not able to wound him earlier?

Yep. I'll be dammed if my babies are in danger and some punk ass cops won't go in but won't let me in either. They'll have to shoot me

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Now the police are saying there was no armed resource officer on site. This police department has not only been incompetent, but they keep changing the information.
I thought it was border patrol officer who went inside and killed him

Cops story is Julez status

Daps
I thought it was border patrol officer who went inside and killed him

Cops story is Julez status
Yesterday they said there was an armed officer at the school. A resource officer is always at the school. Now, the police are saying that wasn’t the case, even after the governor said it was.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
you know the kids that survived will tell unaltered versions of what they heard/saw. the police will fail in covering up their cowardice, can't call kids liars like they do with adult witnesses
The most popular (per her constituents, and money) congresswomen in the country did just that with David Hogg (granted he was a little older, but a kid nonetheless) and just mopped up her district again. These people will lie on God and the voters will still worship them. They all mask off now, there is no more hoping decency or shame will stop these fukkfaces from doing whatever they think will own the libs, that is their 1 true principal, even in the wake of brutal execution of their own children, they, hand to God, would/already do lead their lambs to slaughter if it means libs would be upset. They just don't deserve any benefit of the doubt, they are brain addled, and the only solution is [REDACTED} for the betterment of humanity.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday they said there was an armed officer at the school. A resource officer is always at the school. Now, the police are saying that wasn’t the case, even after the governor said it was.

They trying to cover it up
Everyone now knows they waited for swat team to arrive

Pathetic..this about to blow up
Thank god for social media