BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
I hate this fat fukking c00n so much.
Right?

If you give your life to save others, that is the mark of a hero! Nobody would ever dare to blame someone with the courage and conviction to do what’s right, whether they are a cop or civilian. To refuse action in the midst of evil is not only cowardly, but an implicit approval. When you allow your actions to be dictated by opposing viewpoints is some fukking bullshyt, and a straight up lie considering uvalde is overwhelmingly red!

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

Lorena Auguste was substitute teaching at Uvalde High School when she heard about the shooting and began frantically texting her niece, a fourth grader at Robb Elementary. Eventually she found out the girl was OK.

But that night, her niece had a question.

“Why did they do this to us?” the girl asked. “We’re good kids. We didn’t do anything wrong.”

the bolded fukkin broke me :mjcry:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
May be a cartoon of text that says 'We Must Arm Our Teachers to stop these tragedies, Teachers are Groomers who to Indoctrinate our CommunisManaretrying are Children. AUTHORITARIAN RIGHT'

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.

By far the best analysis/rant on the gun law situation i've ever seen. And it came from a SPORTS show. Respect to this guy. The passion :wow:

I dont know what the fukk is going on in your country but its an embarrassment that needs to be handled immediately.