BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
If that armed cop that tried to stop him initially wasn’t shot dead, then he ain’t shyt. All those cops just waiting outside should turn in their badge.

Texas LEOs are for the most part losers. Even the “minority” LEOs. It’s a decent-paying gig for people with average IQ.

This is why I do support the 2A despite the carnage that comes with it. I’d never trust my life or the life of my loved ones to some out of shape drunk.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Nah there's some media figures already talking about it and there is video

If anything the police will just have to change the story to try and change the narrative right now
Something seemed fishy from the start. They donwplayed the situation then there were reports the shooter was in custody when in reality he was in the school killing those poor babies.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
That part is true. I literally had some dude I work with talk about how much he wishes he was there to engage the shooter and kill him. He was talking about the way he would have did it and shyt. It was ridiculous.
Exactly, i realized this shyt when parkland happened and all Trump could do was talk about “if I was there, I would have…….”, how about showing some compassion for the bodies that weren’t even cold yet, and talk about how this should never have happened, once elected officials start accepting that this is how it is, and instead of doing everything in their power to not have it happen again, you treat it like American Ninja Warrior, and fantasize about what you would have done, and how the people there were cowards, smh. If this happened at the NRA convention, you could make a theoretical that you reap what you sew, but fukking kids?!?!?!?!? fukk any and all people, regardless of their party, any person that is obsessed with their guns like that

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, i realized this shyt when parkland happened and all Trump could do was talk about “if I was there, I would have…….”, how about showing some compassion for the bodies that weren’t even cold yet, and talk about how this should never have happened, once elected officials start accepting that this is how it is, and instead of doing everything in their power to not have it happen again, you treat it like American Ninja Warrior, and fantasize about what you would have done, and how the people there were cowards, smh. If this happened at the NRA convention, you could make a theoretical that you reap what you sew, but fukking kids?!?!?!?!? fukk any and all people, regardless of their party, any person that is obsessed with their guns like that

You'd need to have a heart and a conscience for that. Something Republican politicians simply do not have.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It's all coming out now, even DailyMail is talking about the fukked up police response.

There's videos of a cop with a rifle holding parents back from entering, SMH.
5 or 6 fathers were tryin to enter school after hearing gunshots
But the police told them to stand back

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
American journalist can/should learn from their foreign counterpart on how to ask questions
and hold these a$$holes accountable:hhh:

Look how He got visibly angry and started running away. he's so used to the chuck todd esqe soft ball, no follow up format

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If you choose to blame yourself for this then thats on you

Me choosing to arm myself because i understand that white people will never give up their guns, has absolutely nothing to do with what happened in texas

The naive/dangerous people in here are the ones that are trying to shame black people into giving up their guns as if the overwhelming majority of firearms in this country arent possessed by white people
If you read my post you would see that I said "myself included". You say you arm yourself due to white people not giving up their guns - I say I arm myself because NOBODY, white, black, brown whatever, is giving up their guns. You didn't read anything about me urging anyone to give up their guns. It is way too late for that now.

The only "blame" we all share is that we support more and more guns being introduced into society, but at this point we have been forced into a corner because of the gun policies of the past. 400 million guns out here in 2022? Yeah, I'm keeping mine too.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
American journalist can/should learn from their foreign counterpart on how to ask questions
and hold these a$$holes accountable:hhh:

Look how He got visibly angry and started running away. he's so used to the chuck todd esqe soft ball, no follow up format

And anytime anybody says don't politicize this it's a red flag.

Ted Cruz knows he's in the wrong and wanted to put an end to that conversation quickly.