BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
not saying the cops aren’t cowards, because you would think instincts would take over, and on top of that, the fact that there is such a problem in this country with police brutality, and their lack of restraint, but turning all of the anger towards the cops is the perfect narrative for the folks that do not want to be held accountable. Moving forward, the big GOP push will be “the cops are George Soros puppets” and the popular narrative will be that this is the American Democrats fault, it’s so easy to pin it on these people, because the anger has to go somewhere and these fukking sickos would NEVER accept responsibility!

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
American journalist can/should learn from their foreign counterpart on how to ask questions
and hold these a$$holes accountable:hhh:

Look how He got visibly angry and started running away. he's so used to the chuck todd esqe soft ball, no follow up format

America’s Cuck everyone, Ted Cruz. Isn’t his wife just an absolute dog, folks?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I can’t imagine how I would have felt knowing someone was in there murdering my child while the cops stood out there in tactical gear doing crowd control like it’s a fukkin concert.

The cops would have had to shoot me that day to stop me from going to my child

That upsets me so much just thinking about it. This is so bad on all fronts.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yeah I can’t imagine how I would have felt knowing someone was in there murdering my child while the cops stood out there in tactical gear doing crowd control like it’s a fukkin concert.

The cops would have had to shoot me that day to stop me from going to my child

That upsets me so much just thinking about it. This is so bad on all fronts.
I don’t want to do that shyt though, because it’s kind of shames the parents that were there and lost their child, I’m absolutely sure that if there was anything those parents could have done, they would have, on top of that you are talking from the perspective of knowing the outcome, while the parents outside had no idea. I guess what I’m saying is it’s easier to judge from the outside looking in.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
I’m so fukking angry. I’m just a guy in my mid thirties trying to do what’s right. That values that I hold dearly I try to instill in my child, to make the world a better place when we leave it. It’s one thing to empathize, but to see innocence and that childlike naïveté, to know that it was brutally taken from these children…it’s like a blow to my soul.

To see the canned responses from the right, the lack of any legitimate sympathy, when a photo op is more important than putting your fukking wheelchair on the ground and assisting grieving families…it’s so fukking infuriating! Nothing will change unless we change ourselves!

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
I’m so fukking angry. I’m just a guy in my mid thirties trying to do what’s right. That values that I hold dearly I try to instill in my child, to make the world a better place when we leave it. It’s one thing to empathize, but to see innocence and that childlike naïveté, to know that it was brutally taken from these children…it’s like a blow to my soul.

To see the canned responses from the right, the lack of any legitimate sympathy, when a photo op is more important than putting your fukking wheelchair on the ground and assisting grieving families…it’s so fukking infuriating! Nothing will change unless we change ourselves!

:francis::francis: