BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
You definitely a cac just for posting that:russ:

Because nothing about that post you replied to said all white ppl are Devil's, burn them at the stake

It was an explanation for why rethuglicans are doing what they're doing
im a brown Mexican but I don’t hate any race or culture

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
They're coming for civil rights next. Yes, that includes the black civil rights parts of the commerce clause.

Affirmative action is finished.

Yall should just get ready.

We warned yall.

Who is yall? ADOS has been voting democrat for 60+ years. You need to take all that righteous indignation to white folks who have been doing the exact opposite. FOH

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To start, men on the coil and men in general have NEVER had the right to kill their unborn child, and those who try to go to prison for murder as anyone who kills a human, unborn or not, should. Men have always been “forced” into parenthood the same way women claim they are “forced” into parenthood without the option to kill their unborn child. Grown ass people acting as if someone is forcing them to be a parent when they were the one who chose raw sex is absolutely ridiculous. Women know this and bash men who do so, call them trash and deadbeats for playing victim and neglecting their parental responsibility, but will never admit to the fact that they do the same thing or worse to neglect their parental responsibility by killing their unborn child, abandoning their child at fire stations, putting their child up for adoption without telling the father bc they don’t want to have to pay child support etc.

Abortion= killing an unborn child. The definition of fetus is literally “unborn child” or “unborn human offspring”. They call the unborn child a different name so that people can detach from the fact that the child is a child, which allows for more people to devalue their lives and be ok with killing them. It’s basic psychology

Look at the stats, all except for .3% of abortions were due to unprotected sex.

For the times when killing or removing the unborn child from the womb is necessary it is legal and not a choice. Ex. When women have miscarriages often times some parts of the baby do not come out naturally and have to be removed. Those stats are not included in abortion stats bc they are necessary procedures and not something done bc the woman wants to abandon her parental responsibilities after consenting to raw sex.

Choosing to have RAW sex IS choosing to become a parent. If you don’t want to be a parent then you know not to have raw sex, yet they still consent to it. Condoms and birth control are 100% when used together. Not only that, but plan B is available.

It doesn’t take perfection to refuse to consent to raw sex, nor to take birth control, nor to take plan b after you have raw sex. You’re trying to come up with any excuse you can think of, but with modern technology and medicine, there literally are no excuses. And bc of that plus the fact you don’t know what you’re talking about yet will sit and argue all day, this will be my only response to you. Bye

You said all that and yet people are still going to have RAW sex and still find some way to get abortion. People act as if an abortion ban is some kind of tool to correct human behavior when it isn't. People will have raw sex, have abortions in secrecy or dangerous conditions or bring a child into this world that they're unable to nurture or provide for. Overall it will result in more human suffering.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This is Obamas fault. The piece of shyt laid down on a fukking Supreme Court pick. We’re gonna be fukked for thirty more years.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Nah Republicans are going to win cause of stuff like ^^. Dems better stop all this p*ssyfooting around and start going for the jugular

Removing the filibuster has long term implications, which is why he’s hesitant to remove it. It’s always amazing how people overlook that simple aspect. Remove the filibuster months before the November elections when Republicans can win both the House and the Senate and the numbers in the SC while being able to do even more damage while being unimpeded.

People gotta start thinking logically and strategically rather than running on emotions.

Last edited:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
I guess, I think it’s weird that a racist has to back the eugenics movement to get women to take birth control I don’t care if the average white person back then was racist, and Mlk co-signing doesn’t make it better neither, it’s the same thing as white women being racist because they want to vote
It’s bullshyt to use black folks to get yo agenda across

1. Sanger wasn’t racist.

2. Black ppl back then wanted resources for contraception.

3. Eugenics was a widely accepted concept back then by black and white ppl. Hitler at one point wanted to use eugenics as a means to eradicate Jews and Sanger condemn him for that. As a result her books were banned in Nazi Germany.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
I'm not against abortion, but I'm not tripping over this though.

People want to act like this ain't about poor coochie and dikk discipline.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
1. Sanger wasn’t racist.

2. Black ppl back then wanted resources for contraception.

3. Eugenics was a widely accepted concept back then by black and white ppl. Hitler at one point wanted to use eugenics as a means to eradicate Jews and Sanger condemn him for that. As a result her books were banned in Nazi Germany.
I need proof that eugenics was a “widely” accepted concept by black people, what does that even mean for black people in America in the 20s, that doesn’t even sound right
As for being racist she’s guilty till proven innocent, I want to be fair but the black in me will not give white folks back then the benefit of doubt especially somebody who was down with the eugenics movement, I need to hear or read about her putting in work for the people not just getting preachers to convince black people it’s ok to abort kids

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Thats wild af. I agree.

But
Religion doesn't have anything to do with killing a living being. Or taking responsibly for your actions

But the issue isnt killing a living being

The issue is can the State compell someone to do something they don't feel is in their best interest to do

How can the govt dictate that an individual MUST give birth? Why should the law protect the sensibility of those who don't believe in abortion over those who do?

Its not the govts role to make you responsibly have sex no more than its the governments responsibility to make sure you eat responsibly or do your best at school

The problem with this action by the court is that it's the first time the court has acknowledged a constitutionally protected activity on settled law - only to rescind it

If a right can be taken away then what rights are safe???

a decision that is Constitutional law like separate but equal is unfair and is decided law- its settled just like Roe is supposed to be settled

if the court can overturn settled law- this then means something like separate but equal can be overturned - and we are right back to the days of segregation ...

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't care about this abortion shyt but my thing is why do we keep banning these guys only to let them back in? Let them focus on running their call center scams. They have a whole village to support and we're only taking away from that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't care about this abortion shyt but my thing is why do we keep banning these guys only to let them back in? Let them focus on running their call center scams. They have a whole village to support and we're only taking away from that.

@Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Basil of Baker Street @SupremexKing @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @panopticon @johnedwarduado @neotheflyingone @Ishlibidish23 @SJUGRAD13 @BlueHeffner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
I need proof that eugenics was a “widely” accepted concept by black people, what does that even mean for black people in America in the 20s, that doesn’t even sound right

African American physicians, biologists, and social scientists used the language of eugenics and reproductive control to frame their scholarship on racial improvement. Famous scholar and activist W.E.B DuBois borrowed eugenic language in his 1903 essay on the Talented Tenth, in which he stated “The Negro race, like all other races, is going to be saved by exceptional men.” DuBois was also a strong proponent of birth control for African American women. In an article for the June 1932 issue of Margaret Sanger’s Birth Control Review entitled “A Negro Number,” DuBois argued that birth control for poor African Americans was necessary for the race and that people “must learn that among human races and groups, as among vegetables, quality and not mere quantity really counts.”

The Black Politics of Eugenics

As for being racist she’s guilty till proven innocent, I want to be fair but the black in me will not give white folks back then the benefit of doubt especially somebody who was down with the eugenics movement, I need to hear or read about her putting in work for the people not just getting preachers to convince black people it’s ok to abort kids

This response sounds like after being provided new revealing information that challenges your own views you refuse to change your perception. You may think all white people are guilty until proven innocent, but most likely you just don't want to accept that your previous thoughts on Sanger and Birth Control may be wrong.

All I can do is bring you horses to the water :manny: