BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Wedding ring / Dating with purpose :hula: Sex Toy​
Brehettes will probably choose to use sex toys and refrain from sex (as many already are doing) or they’ll continue fukking and they will either have an illegal abortion or cross state lines to get an abortion if birth control/condoms fail or if they’re having reckless sex. And the ones who date with purpose will continue doing that as they always have. The only big change is that people will find ways to get it done illegally.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Here we go. Bro just admit you’re a racist and call it again bro. You probably the first one licking the white mans boot. If you father loves you so much call him and tell him you’re a loser, maybe he’ll set you straight

I dont need attention from you musty bathe 3 times a month faggit. I just called you on your bullshyt and you backtracking.

And before you use the whole "oh youre a racist bro" trickology. You MexiCACs aint slick. Go read a book about what a racist because you clearly aren't built for this discussion

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:usure: You wouldn't be here today if this 'type of woman' didn't reproduce. Everybody who keep saying this, you realize that bp been through some dire shyt and woulda been aborting yall ancestors left and right if the opportunity were available... right?

Ftr, I come at this not from a moral standpoint. In fact, nothing I say is morality based, morals are personal. But I was trained as a historian and reaching reproductive replacement levels is the absolute minimum in nation- building.
How grand of you you’ll be taking cafe of all them kids from unwanted Pregnancies with shyt parents. You’ll get your nation alright if you really try

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Uh no. That's why abortion is needed. You really expect careless people to properly raise child? Most whom are broke and will be on welfare?
Breh put zero thought into that these people really think these are potential kids that would've been born into good situations with parents that actually want them :snoop:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Liberals. :mjlol:

When shyts getting real they're still :dwillhuh:. Silence is agreement.
You literally post like a boomer on Facebook. You should have to take a cognitive test every 6 months or lose your internet privileges. You never get the point that “libruuuuls” wouldn’t have to defend or fight for anything if the folks that you are so quick to agree with on made up culture war issues weren’t doing any and everything in their power to keep everybody but the 1% down. Guess what? You might have this illusion that you are doing good now, and you have a financial “plan” to be good in the future, but I promise you, if you have kids, they’re life is not gonna be great, your retirement years, not gonna be great, anything you “think” is under your control right now, anything that is planned out, you think it’s gonna be 1 way, but it’s another way. I know you are too proud to believe me, but unfortunately, I’m right.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I guess, I think it’s weird that a racist has to back the eugenics movement to get women to take birth control I don’t care if the average white person back then was racist, and Mlk co-signing doesn’t make it better neither, it’s the same thing as white women being racist because they want to vote
It’s bullshyt to use black folks to get yo agenda across

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You literally post like a boomer on Facebook. You should have to take a cognitive test every 6 months or lose your internet privileges. You never get the point that “libruuuuls” wouldn’t have to defend or fight for anything if the folks that you are so quick to agree with on made up culture war issues weren’t doing any and everything in their power to keep everybody but the 1% down. Guess what? You might have this illusion that you are doing good now, and you have a financial “plan” to be good in the future, but I promise you, if you have kids, they’re life is not gonna be great, your retirement years, not gonna be great, anything you “think” is under your control right now, anything that is planned out, you think it’s gonna be 1 way, but it’s another way. I know you are too proud to believe me, but unfortunately, I’m right.
You're rambling to a phantom on Facebook. I don't know what you're talking about so save your automated response. Dems went to far left and imploded the party. Now we get to play the empire strikes back. If only they'd given reparations. Everything would be different. Instead, fighting for Nazis.

You read liberal and lost your rabid ass mind. He hard on Putin soft on republicans

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps
Abortion isn't killing a child, for starters. But ending a pregnancy has been the right of every Coli poster for the entirety of our lives. How did you get brainwashed into believing pregnant people being forced into carrying a zygote or fetus, viable or not, to term is moral??

To start, men on the coil and men in general have NEVER had the right to kill their unborn child, and those who try to go to prison for murder as anyone who kills a human, unborn or not, should. Men have always been “forced” into parenthood the same way women claim they are “forced” into parenthood without the option to kill their unborn child. Grown ass people acting as if someone is forcing them to be a parent when they were the one who chose raw sex is absolutely ridiculous. Women know this and bash men who do so, call them trash and deadbeats for playing victim and neglecting their parental responsibility, but will never admit to the fact that they do the same thing or worse to neglect their parental responsibility by killing their unborn child, abandoning their child at fire stations, putting their child up for adoption without telling the father bc they don’t want to have to pay child support etc.

Abortion= killing an unborn child. The definition of fetus is literally “unborn child” or “unborn human offspring”. They call the unborn child a different name so that people can detach from the fact that the child is a child, which allows for more people to devalue their lives and be ok with killing them. It’s basic psychology

Yes, and when other types of birth control fail, OR when a fetus is not viable for life, it's better for society to allow people to stop a pregnancy if they so choose.

Look at the stats, all except for .3% of abortions were due to unprotected sex.

For the times when killing or removing the unborn child from the womb is necessary it is legal and not a choice. Ex. When women have miscarriages often times some parts of the baby do not come out naturally and have to be removed. Those stats are not included in abortion stats bc they are necessary procedures and not something done bc the woman wants to abandon her parental responsibilities after consenting to raw sex.

Choosing to have sex isn't the same thing as choosing to become pregnant. Also, you are aware that birth control sometimes doesn't work, right?

In a perfect world everyone would make the best choices and not do things that could result in unwanted outcomes. But we don't live in a perfect world. People are human, and flawed, and make mistakes. Ending access to safe abortions isn't going to solve that. It's just going to result in a lot more unnecessarily unsafe ones, and a lot more children in an already dysfunctional foster care and adoption system.

Choosing to have RAW sex IS choosing to become a parent. If you don’t want to be a parent then you know not to have raw sex, yet they still consent to it. Condoms and birth control are 100% when used together. Not only that, but plan B is available.

It doesn’t take perfection to refuse to consent to raw sex, nor to take birth control, nor to take plan b after you have raw sex. You’re trying to come up with any excuse you can think of, but with modern technology and medicine, there literally are no excuses. And bc of that plus the fact you don’t know what you’re talking about yet will sit and argue all day, this will be my only response to you. Bye