i72LAQal.png

Simple

Don't have illegal abortions.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The way I see this panning out is several states will outright ban abortions (red states) while there will be no change in others (blue states).
if u go to another state and get one u will be arrested and prosecuted for murder if caught these nikkas are insane

separation of church and state must not exist

everyone isnt religious
No I don’t think that’s right. While they may WANT to, Texas can’t prosecute one of its residents for what they did in New York. Your home states law don’t follow you out the state. Just like New York can’t prosecute one of its residents for possessing a gun in Texas.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
:mjlol:@ the people arguing that a low percentage of abortions are related to rape and incest. No one will EVER know how many cases are related to things like this because the people being surveyed in and outside of the clinic are scared as shyt. Someone who is getting an abortion to eliminate evidence of a crime isn't gonna sit there and tell a stranger with a clipboard the real deal. Too often women and girls are living with or near the perpetrator and they are disproportionately younger than their rapists/molester. We're just never gonna get those numbers.

I do find it interesting that Republicans want to kick this back to the states when Republican states have some of the lowest age of consent marriage laws with all sorts of loopholes that allow old pervs to have underage brides. Yet, they're so very moral about abortion.

Also, there's this....

I wouldn't put it past white folks in power to strategetize a defense against a brown/black America forming. This allow states to become little islands where people have their own rules and laws. Some of this is already going on.

The "low %" argument is stupid anyways unless the individual proposing it would be fine subjecting themselves to being the 1%. For example, I think it's ~1% of death row inmates are exonerated after death, if the individual suggest we maintain the death penalty because only ~1% of death row inmates are innocent, they would have be fine with being the ~1% for the sake of maintaining the death penalty. I don't think there is a human alive ready to be that consistent, so they can trash that garbage argument. It shows the person has put little thought into it, and are just trash people in general. On a consistent basis when met with that argument, you find the individual can't deal with hypotheticals (red flag for stupidity) and you find the person likely can't be reasoned with. So I typically don't engage with that nonsense for the sake of my sanity.

Daps
I think it was leaked to gauge the reaction by republicans. Whether they actually go through with it I’m not sure. They want the midterms, they’ll lose it if they go through with this.

:jbhmm:

Nah Republicans are going to win cause of stuff like ^^. Dems better stop all this p*ssyfooting around and start going for the jugular

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am personally against abortion being used as birth control, and if an abortion must happen, I don’t think it should be over 6 weeks unless there is some kind of threat to the mothers life. However I find it interesting the amount of attention this is attracting and the arguments for why abortions should not be regulated.
This is what I think of your neg. Open your mouth :piss: @AquaCityBoy

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
You know what the fukk you talking about bytch.. You tried to come out and address black people since blacks were on the "No Tangible" No Votes' wave when in reality they are a small majority and black folks still vote democrat and now you backtracking...Worry about keeping dyck out of your moms mouth for pills before worrying about my pops faggit
Here we go. Bro just admit you’re a racist and call it again bro. You probably the first one licking the white mans boot. If you father loves you so much call him and tell him you’re a loser, maybe he’ll set you straight