BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
:mjlol:@ the people arguing that a low percentage of abortions are related to rape and incest. No one will EVER know how many cases are related to things like this because the people being surveyed in and outside of the clinic are scared as shyt. Someone who is getting an abortion to eliminate evidence of a crime isn't gonna sit there and tell a stranger with a clipboard the real deal. Too often women and girls are living with or near the perpetrator and they are disproportionately younger than their rapists/molester. We're just never gonna get those numbers.

I do find it interesting that Republicans want to kick this back to the states when Republican states have some of the lowest age of consent marriage laws with all sorts of loopholes that allow old pervs to have underage brides. Yet, they're so very moral about abortion.

Also, there's this....

I wouldn't put it past white folks in power to strategetize a defense against a brown/black America forming. This allow states to become little islands where people have their own rules and laws. Some of this is already going on.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
You can still get an abortion. Just go to a state that its legal in. Just like weed. But America is hell bent on being a(n even more) degenerate country

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
You can still get an abortion. Just go to a state that its legal in. Just like weed. But America is hell bent on being a(n even more) degenerate country
if u go to another state and get one u will be arrested and prosecuted for murder if caught these nikkas are insane

separation of church and state must not exist

everyone isnt religious

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:@ the people arguing that a low percentage of abortions are related to rape and incest. No one will EVER know how many cases are related to things like this because the people being surveyed in and outside of the clinic are scared as shyt. Someone who is getting an abortion to eliminate evidence of a crime isn't gonna sit there and tell a stranger with a clipboard the real deal. Too often women and girls are living with or near the perpetrator and they are disproportionately younger than their rapists/molester. We're just never gonna get those numbers.

I do find it interesting that Republicans want to kick this back to the states when Republican states have some of the lowest age of consent marriage laws with all sorts of loopholes that allow old pervs to have underage brides. Yet, they're so very moral about abortion.

Also, there's this....

I wouldn't put it past white folks in power to strategetize a defense against a brown/black America forming. This allow states to become little islands where people have their own rules and laws. Some of this is already going on.

The so-call Brown people have the same CAC Anti-Black views towards Black people.. :heh:

Stop with this Black and Brown bullshyt. When the so-called Brown people have a heavy Anti-Black culture as well. :heh:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
[The so-call Brown people have the same CAC Anti-Black views towards Black people.. :heh:

Stop with this Black and Brown bullshyt. When the so-called Brown people have a heavy Anti-Black culture as well. :heh:]

I think you have a reading comprehension problem. I didn't argue about anything you responded to. I was referring to the perception of whites about people of color. Problems in the black community were not mentioned. White people have been QUITE vocal about their concern about the browning of America. They are taking classes to learn how to survival and combat for a coming race war. Like I lived in the MidWest. People have stores just for these people. They are making plans, and the Republican party knows its base and their fears. They also have already created little state bubbles. All of this has been documented.

Daps
Im seeing alot of “if men could get pregnant” tweets and it got my thinking wasnt there a big thing a while back about how men can get pregnant?:jbhmm::russ:

Its amazing how shortsighted people are, right now nobody gives a fukk about pronouns, and pronoun gang in the cut scared to correct people cause they know thier head going to get knocked off:lolbron:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
if u go to another state and get one u will be arrested and prosecuted for murder if caught these nikkas are insane

separation of church and state must not exist

everyone isnt religious
Thats wild af. I agree.

But
Religion doesn't have anything to do with killing a living being. Or taking responsibly for your actions

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[The so-call Brown people have the same CAC Anti-Black views towards Black people.. :heh:

Stop with this Black and Brown bullshyt. When the so-called Brown people have a heavy Anti-Black culture as well. :heh:]

I think you have a reading comprehension problem. I didn't argue about anything you responded to. I was referring to the perception of whites about people of color. Problems in the black community were not mentioned. White people have been QUITE vocal about their concern about the browning of America. They are taking classes to learn how to survival and combat for a coming race war. Like I lived in the MidWest. People have stores just for these people. They are making plans, and the Republican party knows its base and their fears. They also have already created little state bubbles. All of this has been documented.

You're an idiot if you think White People feel Black people are going be a factor in the "browning of America"

White people and Black people unanimously know this "browning of America" have to do with the massive influx of illegal Mexican immigrants.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Bro Im sorry if this sounds c00nish but white people are cool and not how you think. Pretty sure imma get flamed for this but white people aren’t as bad as you think. It’s like every culture there’s good and bad people
You definitely a cac just for posting that:russ:

Because nothing about that post you replied to said all white ppl are Devil's, burn them at the stake

It was an explanation for why rethuglicans are doing what they're doing

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
[You're an idiot if you think White People feel Black people are going be a factor in the "browning of America"

White people and Black people unanimously know this "browning of America" have to do with the massive influx of illegal Mexican immigrants.]

lol. Huh? There are several hate watch agencies throughout the United States that collect data - texts, websites, art, music, print media, recordings- to track the movements, plans, and beliefs these people have. This has been documented for a long time and you can do a simple Google search to see how White men, in particular, are clutching their pearls at how Black culture has shifted from the edges to mainstream. They talk about multiculturalism, especially those involving Blacks, is a risk. That utopia lie about Whites and Blacks uniting to defend against the Mexican invasion is one of the rhetoric strategies of hate groups to seduce new comers.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
i72LAQal.png