BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I’m pro choice and I don’t agree with overturning roe vs wade. No one should be forced to have a child they don’t want, but I do recognize the difference between getting raped/molested/risking your life to deliver a baby vs being irresponsible and not using protection

I’m just curious if a sizable number of people who need abortions because they’re being reckless will adjust their behavior

People still acting like they don’t know how babies are made :mjlol:
In some of the states banning abortion they sure as fukk aren’t taught safe sex except abstinence.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I’m gonna get some negs but fukk it :hubie:

statistics say 1 percent of abortions are due to rape, .5% are due to incest, 12 percent are due to concerns about the health of the mother or the fetus

the overwhelming majority of abortions are a result of carelessness (respectfully)

will the men and women that make up 85% of the abortions exercise more caution if this passes?

Nope we will just have a bunch of kids left in garbage cans or in foster care.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure: You wouldn't be here today if this 'type of woman' didn't reproduce. Everybody who keep saying this, you realize that bp been through some dire shyt and woulda been aborting yall ancestors left and right if the opportunity were available... right?

Ftr, I come at this not from a moral standpoint. In fact, nothing I say is morality based, morals are personal. But I was trained as a historian and reaching reproductive replacement levels is the absolute minimum in nation- building.

I assume the women in described in your post are just primiscuous and irresponsible and not being systemtically oppressed. Also I'm pretty sure abortions went on during more "dire" time periods and it resulted in injury and even death.

I agree about reproductive replacement levels but I think its more important to have black babies born in a world where the parents are in a position to nurture and provide.

At one point I was deeply anti-abortion but now I'm not so sure. I feel women should have the right to decide what they do with their bodies. Either way the potential SC decision sets a bad precedent and will likely pave the way for the far right (who make up a small minority of the population) to impose their worldview on the majority.

Last edited:
Daps
They are fearing that this is part of “Great Replacement” they feel that Muslims, Immigrants, Africans, non whites are taking over.

So if you stop white women from getting abortions there will be hope to keep their land white.

You remember in Charlottesville they were chanting “Jews will not replace us”. This is like Isis or Taliban and their holy land in the Middle East.

White sees America as their country that’s slipping away. They aren’t going down easy. Between racist politicians and hate groups. It could get ugly.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In some of the states banning abortion they sure as fukk aren’t taught safe sex except abstinence.

Are we gonna pretend that people don’t know what condoms do?

are we gonna pretend that almost 90 percent of women getting abortions aren’t 20 and older? Damn near 30 percent of abortions are for women older than 30 :dead:

we have got to stop with the excuses

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
They are fearing that this is part of “Great Replacement” they feel that Muslims, Immigrants, Africans, non whites are taking over.

So if you stop white women from getting abortions there will be hope to keep their land white.

You remember in Charlottesville they were chanting “Jews will not replace us”. This is like Isis or Taliban and their holy land in the Middle East.

White sees America as their country that’s slipping away. They aren’t going down easy. Between racist politicians and hate groups. It could get ugly.
Bro Im sorry if this sounds c00nish but white people are cool and not how you think. Pretty sure imma get flamed for this but white people aren’t as bad as you think. It’s like every culture there’s good and bad people

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Are we gonna pretend that people don’t know what condoms do?

are we gonna pretend that almost 90 percent of women getting abortions aren’t 20 and older? Damn near 30 percent of abortions are for women older than 30 :dead:

we have got to stop with the excuses

Yeah but based on that statistics wouldn’t that mean 70% of abortions are for women under 30?

:usure:
Also it’s unrealistic to act like the knowledge of sex and safe sex that we have as adults is not more advanced than a teenagers.
:hubie:
Do you really think a 17 year old in Alabama or Florida has access or knows about contraceptives enough to avoid a accident?
:rudy:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
What's really the end goal of banning abortions?

Repub cacs cry about "welfare babies" all the time, blame those born out of poverty for crime, go out of their way to hinder upward mobility from these communities, and on and on and on

Sex wont halt. Babies wont stop being born. So what gives?

Not sure, but my guess is.... one, some of these people truly see terminating a pregancy for any reason is tantamount to literally killing a baby. Forget the fact that they don't really care about the wellbeing of said babies after birth...

Also, who do you think they think get and perform abortions? The dregs of society. Criminalization allows them to imprison not only "irresponsible" women, but also the liberal doctors who would agree to perform such a procedure in the first place.

It's pretty fukking stupid all around.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but based on that statistics wouldn’t that mean 70% of abortions are for women under 30?

:usure:
Also it’s unrealistic to act like the knowledge of sex and safe sex that we have as adults is not more advanced than a teenagers.
:hubie:
Do you really think a 17 year old in Alabama or Florida has access or knows about contraceptives enough to avoid a accident?
:rudy:

why are you talking about a 17 year old in Alabama when I just told you 90 percent of abortions are for women 20 and older?

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I don’t understand how y’all were brainwashed into believing that killing your unborn child is a human right that is so immoral to get rid of.

Abortion isn't killing a child, for starters. But ending a pregnancy has been the right of every Coli poster for the entirety of our lives. How did you get brainwashed into believing pregnant people being forced into carrying a zygote or fetus, viable or not, to term is moral??

There is literally many types of birth control and condoms, plus there is plan b which didn’t exist when that law was created. The updated studies in unborn children also didn’t exist but now that they have more information they see how it’s immoral to kill the womb baby.

Yes, and when other types of birth control fail, OR when a fetus is not viable for life, it's better for society to allow people to stop a pregnancy if they so choose.

And I’m sick of women whining about being “forced” to be a parent as if they didn’t consent to raw sex, it was their choice. And those be the same ones bashing “dead beat dads” when they’re all in the same boat but even worse bc they’re killing their kids to avoid being a parent.

just use the fcking birth control and make better choices before agreeing to raw sex. It’s that simple.

Choosing to have sex isn't the same thing as choosing to become pregnant. Also, you are aware that birth control sometimes doesn't work, right?

In a perfect world everyone would make the best choices and not do things that could result in unwanted outcomes. But we don't live in a perfect world. People are human, and flawed, and make mistakes. Ending access to safe abortions isn't going to solve that. It's just going to result in a lot more unnecessarily unsafe ones, and a lot more children in an already dysfunctional foster care and adoption system.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:

"Before being referred to the lawyers who took her case to the Supreme Court, McCorvey tried to get a legal abortion by claiming she had been gang-raped by a group of black men. The investigation, however, was dropped for lack of evidence, and McCorvey later admitted it was all an act."